It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's release is KOTOR II: TSL.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Hopefully.
oh god... why am I so compulsive?
damn!
Come on...I want to go play the force unleashed but I can't pull myself away here. Release some crappy indie game already so I can be disappointed and electrocute some stormtroopers.
vicklemos: oh god... why am I so compulsive?
damn!
Because you are a cat? :P
FrEaKz86: I am hoping for another LucasArts relase... BUT it could just be a indie title... they may hold back a week or 2 they did just relase 6
we're damn greedy
these fellow gamers from GOG gave us some of the best pc games of all time and we all want moar and moar!
Roman5: where the FUCK is it guys?

I need my GOG fix, c'mon
Hey Roman.

How are the FUCKING wife and the FUCKING kids?

:D
FrEaKz86: I am hoping for another LucasArts relase... BUT it could just be a indie title... they may hold back a week or 2 they did just relase 6
Well, we could be just getting everything ready...and keeping you guys in suspense is kind of fun every now and then, not all the time :)

Anyways, barring any "acts of God" (as insurance companies call random acts of stuff happening :P), you should be seeing today's releases in about 2 hours 30 minutes so please buckle your seatbelts, turn off all electronic devices, and prepare for landing! :D
Post edited November 04, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Well, we could be just getting everything ready...and keeping you guys in suspense is kind of fun every now and then, not all the time :)

Anyways, barring any "acts of God" (as insurance companies call random acts of stuff happening :P), you should be seeing today's releases in about 2 hours 30 minutes so please buckle your seatbelts, turn off all electronic devices, and prepare for landing! :D
You've lit a hope in us! Ignition is coming! :-D
JudasIscariot: Well, we could be just getting everything ready...and keeping you guys in suspense is kind of fun every now and then, not all the time :)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'll be getting my indiana jones hat out. I'm fine with infernal machine, emperor's tomb and well the hat will work fine for outlaws too. If you get jedi knight running perfectly I might even get out my toy lightsabre :D
Yeah guys, I think my refresh button is broken. I need some troubleshoots.
vicklemos: oh god... why am I so compulsive?
damn!
JudasIscariot: Because you are a cat? :P
Off-topic: in fact, I have a cat called Nico. Named him after Nico Rosberg. Why?
The day I brought the cat home (never had one before, just dogs) the little bastard went right under the bed and began to make -no joke- F-1 motor noises; a huge vrooooooom all day long. ALL DAY LONG.
F-1 was airing on the tv that day and the pilot who got the 1st place was this Nico Rosberg dude.
I'm no F-1 fan, though. :D
The avatar? Just typed "cool avatar" on google images back in the day and got this! :)
Did the same for DotEmu and had no luck, whatsoever! :D
Attachments:
dotemu.png (21 Kb)
JudasIscariot: releases
Plural. That's very nice. :)

Air Control confirmed! :)

YES!

Hmm..act of God eh? Afterlife confirmed that or BOI: Rebirth but I doubt it's that..plus someone already beat me to the Air Control joke