It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

micktiegs_8: It's all they have on their FAQ on Steam. If I had to guess, I might think the way combat works. Honestly, who knows what GOG thinks.
Because it's card based? Don't Hand of Fate and Guild of Dungeoneering also use card mechanics? Anyway, Thea looks like a fun game and I was waiting for the GOG release. Thanks for letting me know it's not coming.
Crosmando: Nothing = Nothing of note. I didn't see any classics I'd buy.
JMich: One could say the same for any year GOG was releasing games. That doesn't mean they released nothing. Legends of Eisenwald, Tropico 5, X Games and Never Alone are all lovely games people were excited to see, and the X games are also classic ones (older than 10 years), well, most of them.
All of them aren't really notable. Legends of Eisenwald because it should of been here months ago, and they rejected it for unfathomable reasons. Then again GOG probably realize that being the "Steam but a few months late" distributor isn't doing them any favors.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Crosmando
skyrim and final fantasy vii today?
fortune_p_dawg: skyrim and final fantasy vii today?
Apparently Kalypso said some of their games are going to be on sale on GOG starting Dec. 2, so there might not be anything today, unless it's a "fresh off the assembly line" game.
Nothing to do here..
To Oblivion and back again.....a Tamriel tale.
Mad Dog McCree, here we come! :-P

Well sometimes dreams come true...
I wish for Undertale.
No new game today.Tommorow i hope stardock game (sins of solar) or dlc tropico 5.
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Lukin86
The GOG team is probably on vacation this week.
No. Gog prepare a new promo and updated game (exemple:door kicker french edition available today).
Just give me my SOTSE and let me go. :D
Hm, there`s a release stream scheduled for today, so something MUST come to GoG today!!
tinyE: Just give me my SOTSE and let me go. :D
Huuum... that would be sweet to finally have it here :)
And by the way, Victoria II that I'm waiting to see here. And Dark Omen. And American McGee's Alice ! And...
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Splatsch
where is it? :D