It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game releases are boring . We need more DLCs and coming soon DLC news .
i_hope_you_rot: Game releases are boring . We need more DLCs and coming soon DLC news .
Game Releases are so 2017
aluinie: i would settle for Civ V today
Ow GoG... yes please
Lord_Kane: Game Releases are so 2017
I'd like to see a daily Thronebreaker news on the front page at least in half page size .
Lord_Kane: Game Releases are so 2017
i_hope_you_rot: I'd like to see a daily Thronebreaker news on the front page at least in half page size .
I want them to just beam thronebreaker right into my retina and BURN it there.
forever. .
Lord_Kane: I want them to just beam thronebreaker right into my retina and BURN it there.
forever. .
I would have bought it. Really . Unfortunately it's a fucking card game .
Lord_Kane: I want them to just beam thronebreaker right into my retina and BURN it there.
forever. .
You mean that hasn't happened to you already?
forever. .
Pond86: You mean that hasn't happened to you already?
No, I missed the Thronebreaker beam.
What a great day . Two DLCs , two games that i already own , and a game that isn't interested me .

Thanks Gog for ruining my Thursday again .
Meh.
So... Civ 5 release had been pulled last minute because kiddo drama on twitter?
Anothername: So... Civ 5 release had been pulled last minute because kiddo drama on twitter?
what drama ?
Anothername: So... Civ 5 release had been pulled last minute because kiddo drama on twitter?
Unknown whether it was slated for release yesterday... only know it's on its way soon ™
Thunker: what drama ?
Probably talked about in there: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/stop_caving_to_the_mob/page15

Please no talk about in here. That topic is a lock-magnet. I only mentioned it because some movies actually got pulled from gog and yesterday was a lame release day which had leaks which hinted that we could have gotten Civ 5.
Thunker: what drama ?
Anothername: Probably talked about in there: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/stop_caving_to_the_mob/page15

Please no talk about in here. That topic is a lock-magnet. I only mentioned it because some movies actually got pulled from gog and yesterday was a lame release day which had leaks which hinted that we could have gotten Civ 5.
i dont think it's release on here was actually hinted as yesterday. i dont think any date or time was hinted at, just that it was in the works.