It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Uhm, it`s the first day of November, that`s a holiday. It`s all hallows day in Poland (in Germany too), so there won`t be a release today.
Fun fact : some people are getting paid to work on holidays .
Maxvorstadt: Uhm, it`s the first day of November, that`s a holiday. It`s all hallows day in Poland (in Germany too), so there won`t be a release today.
i_hope_you_rot: Fun fact : some people are getting paid to work on holidays .
Real fact: most people don`t work on holidays, especially if they don`t work for police, fire brigade, hospitals and the like.
Maxvorstadt: Real fact: most people don`t work on holidays, especially if they don`t work for police, fire brigade, hospitals and the like.
Customer support , server maintenance ?
Goddammit, Europeans should just celebrate Halloween and be done with saints (unless they are from the 3rd Street).
Mafwek: Goddammit, Europeans should just celebrate Halloween and be done with saints (unless they are from the 3rd Street).
Hm, aren`t you an european too?
Bigs: Skyrim?
Civ V?

Mind after the earlier releases this week my wallet needs a break... >_>
god i wish.
Mafwek: Goddammit, Europeans should just celebrate Halloween and be done with saints (unless they are from the 3rd Street).
Maxvorstadt: Hm, aren`t you an european too?
Only group affiliation I have, is towards Chaotic Neutral alignment...
Post edited November 01, 2018 by Mafwek
Polish people take their holidays very seriously. Source: I have worked with Poles.

Technically, they could have scheduled an automatic update, news and forum posts... Not sure if it's a good idea considering the reliable forum software and bugless website, but the possibility is there.

Tomorrow, however, is not an official holiday. How many will have requested (and gotten) a day off, only the honchos at GOG know.
Well, tomorrow is a "Brückentag" (Bridge Day), so I guess that many people have taken an additional free day to have a "long weekend".
sometimes you have to find sources of dopamine outside of GOG releases
tfishell: sometimes you have to find sources of dopamine outside of GOG releases
*sigh*

thats too much wurk
C'mon GOG.
U can do it ! Just release something good.
Some old PRG would be totaly fine.
tfishell: sometimes you have to find sources of dopamine outside of GOG releases
fortune_p_dawg: *sigh*

thats too much wurk
livehotsauce?
fortune_p_dawg: *sigh*

thats too much wurk
Maxvorstadt: livehotsauce?
lovehotsauce
fortune_p_dawg: is forager set to come out today?
i_hope_you_rot: Yes .
hmmm... forager not actually coming today i suppose?
Post edited November 01, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: lovehotsauce
https://lovethehotsauce.com/
fortune_p_dawg: hmmm... forager not actually coming today i suppose?
Maybe later .
Post edited November 01, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot