It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anothername: Probably talked about in there: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/stop_caving_to_the_mob/page15

Please no talk about in here. That topic is a lock-magnet. I only mentioned it because some movies actually got pulled from gog and yesterday was a lame release day which had leaks which hinted that we could have gotten Civ 5.
fortune_p_dawg: i dont think it's release on here was actually hinted as yesterday. i dont think any date or time was hinted at, just that it was in the works.
Oh no, it really was not. At least nothing like a date release leak. That was just the usual assumption because Thursday is usually the day for the weeks highlights releases from yesteryear and it was odd that we got nothing of that sort. I do not really think 2K would break a sweat because twitter temper tantrums but weirder stuff had happened.
fortune_p_dawg: i dont think it's release on here was actually hinted as yesterday. i dont think any date or time was hinted at, just that it was in the works.
Anothername: Oh no, it really was not. At least nothing like a date release leak. That was just the usual assumption because Thursday is usually the day for the weeks highlights releases from yesteryear and it was odd that we got nothing of that sort. I do not really think 2K would break a sweat because twitter temper tantrums but weirder stuff had happened.
true, i was (and still am) a bit freaked out about whether or not all the drama the other day might possibly affect gog's release schedule, but i digress.
* checks the current time and date *
i_hope_you_rot: * checks the current time and date *
Forager + Day of the Dead (Christian holliday)
yo gog! helloooooo out there!
BeatriceElysia: Forager + Day of the Dead (Christian holliday)
paid overtime
BeatriceElysia: Forager + Day of the Dead (Christian holliday)
i_hope_you_rot: paid overtime
Maybe, but I doubt we'll see anything but Forager.
BeatriceElysia: Maybe, but I doubt we'll see anything but Forager.
What about Egypt: Old Kingdom ?
i_hope_you_rot: paid overtime
BeatriceElysia: Maybe, but I doubt we'll see anything but Forager.
is forager set to come out today?
fortune_p_dawg: is forager set to come out today?
Yes .
Skyrim?
Civ V?

Mind after the earlier releases this week my wallet needs a break... >_>
Bigs: Skyrim?
Civ V?

Mind after the earlier releases this week my wallet needs a break... >_>
How about a weekend deal ? :p
i predict DLC. GOG's been busy lately.
Looks like the people at gog lost the release button.
Uhm, it`s the first day of November, that`s a holiday. It`s all hallows day in Poland (in Germany too), so there won`t be a release today.