It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Epitaph666: DUDE WTF?

I mean...

Where the hell is our Good Old Game?

WTFFFFF
JudasIscariot: Getting worked on? I wish we could snap our fingers and just instantly release an old game or three but it's never that easy :)
If I may ask for some honesty - was the flood of games you mentioned the In-Dev releases? If it was, I respect that and won't whine; I and others would just appreciate knowing, I think.

It goes w/o saying but I continue to hope you guys are able to get more games from "big" publishers. :)
JudasIscariot: Getting worked on? I wish we could snap our fingers and just instantly release an old game or three but it's never that easy :)
tfishell: If I may ask for some honesty - was the flood of games you mentioned the In-Dev releases? If it was, I respect that and won't whine; I and others would just appreciate knowing, I think.

It goes w/o saying but I continue to hope you guys are able to get more games from "big" publishers. :)
Wanting to ask the same. Even if it's just to avoid any future disappointment / desire to further bug about it.

Personally still wishing for more from Bethesda, Paradox and Nordic Games (especially as the later has axquired more IPs)
tfishell: If I may ask for some honesty - was the flood of games you mentioned the In-Dev releases? If it was, I respect that and won't whine; I and others would just appreciate knowing, I think.

I'll confirm the flood of games when it happens :)

Also, yall should not worry so much about Games In Development taking over anything, we'll still have plenty of regular releases so the fear, uncertainty, and doubt could use some dialing back :P
high rated
We can take care of the fear and work on the doubt but GOG could go some ways in addressing the uncertainty. :)
tfishell: ...
JudasIscariot: I'll confirm the flood of games when it happens :)

Also, yall should not worry so much about Games In Development taking over anything, we'll still have plenty of regular releases so the fear, uncertainty, and doubt could use some dialing back :P
Thanks man.

It helps if a bluetext can talk to us (like a "community manager" ;)) like budejovice said, though I respect you guys are busier than ever.

I'll do my part to continue dialing back on investing emotion in what GOG releases. (ie, being disappointed when big publisher releases don't happen)
JudasIscariot: Also, yall should not worry so much about Games In Development taking over anything, we'll still have plenty of regular releases so the fear, uncertainty, and doubt could use some dialing back :P
I totally agree with this last point. Lately there's just so much ugliness following on the heels of each new announcement. I get it, some folks are unhappy playing games that are still in development. However, what's the use raining on other people's parades? Some of us like the new direction GOG is taking!

As a community, let's show a little decorum. If you're really that upset, maybe post in the all-purpose negativity thread (i.e., "bitch about life in general").
lol , this is why i love the Internet.

I can pretend or...erm...act and assume an attitude so easy and people will believe i'm genuinely worked up!
But to clear this out, this is the "pissed of attitude of the random old timer GOGer". Too much swearing, pissed off at gog for not living up to his expectations.

<3 you all <3

Edit : i too was saddened that we didn't get a Good Old Game this week, but this is a good time for my wallet to regenerate.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Epitaph666
budejovice: We can take care of the fear and work on the doubt but GOG could go some ways in addressing the uncertainty. :)
Some of the uncertainty (like your question about our codes) I am investigating myself when time allows :)
JudasIscariot: I'll confirm the flood of games when it happens :)

tfishell: Thanks man.

It helps if a bluetext can talk to us (like a "community manager" ;)) like budejovice said, though I respect you guys are busier than ever.

I'll do my part to continue dialing back on investing emotion in what GOG releases. (ie, being disappointed when big publisher releases don't happen)
I, and other staff, try to talk as much as possible to you guys but we're really busy now as we've got lots of things cooking.

As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
Post edited February 04, 2016 by JudasIscariot
high rated
budejovice: We can take care of the fear and work on the doubt but GOG could go some ways in addressing the uncertainty. :)
JudasIscariot: Some of the uncertainty (like your question about our codes) I am investigating myself when time allows :)
Thank you Judas. I am sorry that my bits of this fud fall towards you. You seem to be our ally on these boards, just via your personality I imagine, and unfortunately you are the only blue who posts with regularity, especially regarding aspects that aren't completely technical in nature. Let me offer my personal thanks for not letting us drive you crazy yet.
JudasIscariot: Some of the uncertainty (like your question about our codes) I am investigating myself when time allows :)
budejovice: Thank you Judas. I am sorry that my bits of this fud fall towards you. You seem to be our ally on these boards, just via your personality I imagine, and unfortunately you are the only blue who posts with regularity, especially regarding aspects that aren't completely technical in nature. Let me offer my personal thanks for not letting us drive you crazy yet.
Oh I was crazy before I started communicating with you all in blue. Just ask any of my co-workers, they'll confirm :P
JudasIscariot: Also, yall should not worry so much about Games In Development taking over anything, we'll still have plenty of regular releases so the fear, uncertainty, and doubt could use some dialing back :P
astroclay: I totally agree with this last point. Lately there's just so much ugliness following on the heels of each new announcement. I get it, some folks are unhappy playing games that are still in development. However, what's the use raining on other people's parades? Some of us like the new direction GOG is taking!

As a community, let's show a little decorum. If you're really that upset, maybe post in the all-purpose negativity thread (i.e., "bitch about life in general").
Totally this. People, nag playfully with a smirk, not with a sledge. :D

JudasIscariot: I, and other staff, try to talk as much as possible to you guys but we're really busy now as we've got lots of things cooking.

As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
I referred this question to my magic 8-ball and inserted the name PARADOX. The answer came back, 'ask again later.' Hmmm...
JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
Nordic? ;)
JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
triock: Nordic? ;)
Thom from NG is pretty much regular here, so yeah.

JudasIscariot: I, and other staff, try to talk as much as possible to you guys but we're really busy now as we've got lots of things cooking.

well, i for one think you guys are doing just fine. i like the in dev games, i love the indie titles, i love that bethesda is on here now, etc. come to think of it, the only time i've ever been annoyed with gog is during the whole divinity original sin thing a couple years back. i honestly don't get all the whining, all the time. it just never ends. i feel like sometimes the community here is predominantly 3 camps: the wishlisters (who complain about not getting the releases they like, but then when something they like comes out they just wishlist it), the stagnater (who would prefer gog never evolve past what they were in 2011), and the mostly cool people (me lol).