It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
triock: Nordic? ;)
We just don't know
JudasIscariot: We just don't know
Titan Quest CONFIRMED! :O
JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
edit: double post
Post edited February 04, 2016 by JudasIscariot
triock: Titan Quest CONFIRMED! :O
my emotions! theyre being toyed with!
A new unexpected out of the blue release? Mass Effect trilogy! :D
That is a blackbird. Just saying.
Nordic is great, and I definitely look forward to Titan Quest (which Thom said will hopefully be released sometime in 2016) and the Imperium Galactica series :) I just wish GOG could make a new deal with a publisher who hasn't released in a while, like (the ol' stand-bys) EA, Square Enix, Activision, WB, Denny's, etc. Eventually I will want to get Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary, and I'd like to be able to do it here rather than Steam. ;-)

But this is me being a broken record. :-P I'm glad "The Long Dark" was so well-received today and I didn't realize it had 180 votes on the wishlist.

Cheers!
tfishell: Nordic is great, and I definitely look forward to Titan Quest (which Thom said will hopefully be released sometime in 2016) and the Imperium Galactica series :) I just wish GOG could make a new deal with a publisher who hasn't released in a while, like (the ol' stand-bys) EA, Square Enix, Activision, WB, Denny's, etc. Eventually I will want to get Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary, and I'd like to be able to do it here rather than Steam. ;-)

But this is me being a broken record. :-P I'm glad "The Long Dark" was so well-received today and I didn't realize it had 180 votes on the wishlist.

Cheers!
Denny's? Are you hungry or something? :P
I only eat DRM-free Grand Slams and prefer the chicken therein to be "In Development".
Attachments:
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
I'm personally taking a bet on ubisoft. :)
MacArthur: I'm personally taking a bet on ubisoft. :)
>From France

I think I see a pattern here :P
JudasIscariot: I'll confirm the flood of games when it happens :)

Also, yall should not worry so much about Games In Development taking over anything, we'll still have plenty of regular releases so the fear, uncertainty, and doubt could use some dialing back :P
As far as I am concerned, this was hardly bad week. One in-dev I had in my sight for some time and two games I never heard about but looked good enough. I still have some funds reserved for "THAT" game(s), but my backlog is sated for the near future :) I'm almost ready to take back that "all hot air and nothing comes off it" comment (I'd link it, but your forum is broken... few pages back)

JudasIscariot: ... As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
Definitely sounds like Nordic. Bethesda has quite a collection here too, but I don't think I ever saw someone from them making their presence visible. *sigh* Nothing against them, just not what I was hoping for. They could at least fix the darned black button textures for Darksiders 2, Steam supposedly already had that fix for ages.
Well.. as mentioned that could be Nordic, as they have lots of games here and staff members who post.
Or it could be more Stardock (not sure they have 'quite the collection' yet but they also have staff who post and their games have been coming fairly regularly)
Or possibly Paradox, for the same reasons (though I don't think they have staff who post, but I'm not sure)

Or it could be another company who releases games reasonably regularly (not sure which of the big companies still qualify for that, I know Ubisoft has released some stuff recently)
MacArthur: I'm personally taking a bet on ubisoft. :)
JudasIscariot: >From France

You're reading too much into it :)
JudasIscariot: >From France

MacArthur: You're reading too much into it :)
It's part of my job description :P