It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam's Winter Sale will launch on 20th of December.
GOG's Winter Sale will begin around that date.
vsr: Steam's Winter Sale will launch on 20th of December.
GOG's Winter Sale will begin around that date.
Yer gonna give people here aneurysms.
zlaywal: I bet when there is a sale, someone can find something to complain about it. "My wislishted games is not on sale!" or "What a boring sale!".
Desmight: The obligatory "does anyone else feel this sale sucks?" thread is always there. It comes with each sale.
done.
zlaywal: If anything, patience is not in gamers dictionary
You must be new to gaming.
People used to hunt pixels for weeks and when they couldn't do it, they waited for a few weeks or months more to have some magazine or publication to print a walkthrough.

I'm not much of a simulator person, but I have also heard that those who are seriously into it spend at least a week trying to learn just how the game controls really work.

Not to mention waiting 20 minutes for games to load when cassette tapes were the hottest thing.

Having said that, I think GOG is missing out Xmas gift purchases every passing hour that they don't have a sale going on.
ConsulCaesar: The forum right now.
Funny, but the concept is simple:
- weekly mediocre sales -> meh, uninteresting and too many.
- seasonal cool huge sales -> we're eagerly waiting for the next one!
Post edited December 12, 2018 by phaolo
zlaywal: If anything, patience is not in gamers dictionary and that gamers can moan about anything.
That actually goes for every spoiled kid.
Anyways, there is not going to be a sale.
Post edited December 12, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
zlaywal: If anything, patience is not in gamers dictionary and that gamers can moan about anything.
Fate-is-one-edge: That actually goes for every spoiled kid.
Didn't GOG already confirm there would be a sale before the year ended?
Shall we start the daily 'ONE MORE HOUR TIL SALE' ritual now?
colorfuldescent: Didn't GOG already confirm there would be a sale before the year ended?
Yes. GOG confirmed that there will be a winter sale (there hasn't been a year where they didn't hold one, ever since they started). It is simply a matter of when. But oh! It so feels like it's gonna be on this week.
Post edited December 12, 2018 by Nicole28
Of course there's going to be a sale, is there some platform that does nothing at all for the holiday season?
Fate-is-one-edge: That actually goes for every spoiled kid.
colorfuldescent: Didn't GOG already confirm there would be a sale before the year ended?
There can be no true despair without hope.
And if not today tomorrow definitely:)
truhlik: And if not today tomorrow definitely:)
Naturally.
:P
Post edited December 12, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
It's like revolution. Today? Nah. Tomorrow? Maybe. Soon? Of course.
Desmight: It's like revolution. Today? Nah. Tomorrow? Maybe. Soon? Of course.
https://www.theonion.com/south-postpones-rising-again-for-yet-another-year-1819565548