It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Linko90: If lady luck and fortune blesses us, we may have something to share about our plans soon, karaoke included. Maybe.
Piranka: Yes, please. I vote for karaoke.
Count me in 4 another vote 4 Karaoke, lol. But seriously, it's already end Sep & still no GOG 10 Anniversary Sale in sight. If Linko90 didn't mention i wld hv thought there is really no celebration which i feel wld hv been a MAJOR disappoinment (not just 2 me i presume).

Anyway, here's hoping it'll come soon & i look fwd 2 grabbing some gd deals during the sale. ;D
RWarehall: The very vigilant part makes me wonder if they are implying an Imsomnia or Flash Sale aspect to it...
I agree. Vigilant ... beware the return of Keane?!!

karnak1: Cool! Can we have a Skyrim Karaoke, please?
Defnitely! Another vote for Skyrim Karaoke! :D Hopefully Linko has a few GOG bardic buddies for the backup bardic. ;-)
karnak1: Cool! Can we have a Skyrim Karaoke, please?
bjgamer: Defnitely! Another vote for Skyrim Karaoke! :D Hopefully Linko has a few GOG bardic buddies for the backup bardic. ;-)
Yep, if there will be no Skyrim release for 10th GoG anniversary, I'd be definitely satisfied with Skyrim karaoke :)

Persistent activity of blues in this thread makes me believing that there will be something "Bigger, Longer & Uncut" special very soon.
Linko90: If lady luck and fortune blesses us, we may have something to share about our plans soon, karaoke included. Maybe.
SingStar confirmed!
With the karaoke, we'll find out that Linko90 is indeed Gabe Newell
Yakuza 0 GOG release confirmed! :P
high rated
My guess: the celebration will start at 10:10am 10/10/2018.
A Grand Sale with 10 new classics (one re-release per day during ten days) with the sale ending in 23/10 (or 10/23 for north americans) with Thronebreaker release and more information about Cyberpunk, including its release date and/or pre-order.
Glaucos: My guess: the celebration will start at 10:10am 10/10/2018.
A Grand Sale with 10 new classics (one re-release per day during ten days) with the sale ending in 23/10 (or 10/23 for north americans) with Thronebreaker release and more information about Cyberpunk, including its release date and/or pre-order.
That's actually an interesting theory. If they didn't think of it, they might just do so now...
Assuming it's 10:10am our time, It would be a pretty quiet start of celebrations. Large part of GOG customer base would be fast asleep at that time. ;)
InkPanther: Assuming it's 10:10am our time, It would be a pretty quiet start of celebrations. Large part of GOG customer base would be fast asleep at that time. ;)
Well, didn't they say to stay "vigilant"? :p
InkPanther: Assuming it's 10:10am our time, It would be a pretty quiet start of celebrations. Large part of GOG customer base would be fast asleep at that time. ;)
Glaucos: Well, didn't they say to stay "vigilant"? :p
That would be cruel. :P
It's just around the corner. I can feel it. :p
GOG on facebook:

The topic of the review system is currently being looked at, for all games in general.
I think that for the 10th anniversary we could expect at least a revamp of the forum and the review system, I hope possibly also of the GOG mixes.
I will be really pissed off if it's only site-related. I want new games; the last months were beyond boring release-wise.
GOG is going to be presented with cake at which time it will blow out it's candles and a make a wish.

A short time later it will realize it's wish didn't come true as I will still be here. :D