It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

acute71: Not another sale. Just give me 10 frickin' days of frickin' awesome games new to GOG.
Caesar.: Hear, hear!
Considering what the chase for more and newer games did to GOG, their principles, their mode of operating, even their attitude, and also to the community, I'd rather pass... Unless of course they'd be additions that'd adhere to the original principles and model, new to the catalog but older games, at least sticking to the original limit of at least 3 y/o but maybe even all released before GOG's launch, having reached end of any development and released fully patched, with no potential issues in the future about update parity, and with all additional content (expansions/DLCs and all sorts of extra goodies) if at all possible (so just barring huge rights messes blocking some things from being included), and of course flat priced, or at most only having discounts for poorer regions but no region paying more than base price and said base price applying to all wealthier regions equally, and preferably also sticking to the old price tiers of $5.99 and $9.99 so there won't be oldies with crazy prices again, which would become $2.99 and $4.99 during the "celebration" as per the original GOG sale model of just about all the catalog 50% off and maybe a few select titles at 60-70% off.
high rated
There will be no sale... instead they will invite us all over to GOG HQ and there a live RPG will start - escape the building - with perma-player-death... Among others it will involve fixing the broken New And Improved Galaxy, developing a new forums software and beating Witcher 3 on Iron Man. And of course beating the alpha version of Jack Keane 2 without an internet connection too.

GOG staff will leave a few days before for an island in the Caribbean and have a huge celebration. When they return after a week the surviving community members are awarded lifetime access to the whole catalogue (except the guy who fixed Galaxy, he will be locked into the cellar with the rest of the dev team). If TinyE survives he will become the new Community Manager.

How I know all this? This was posted a few weeks ago on some Twitch chat channel a few weeks ago! If you didn't read it you were probably staring at Kilg0re's of Bouphe's boobs or something... geez... people should just pay attention...
Wow! And you actually were able to create such imaginations by yourself only ? :D

Such people are needed here!

Ok after considering your answer, I think that You will be more useful in the army - as cannon fodder: D
Post edited September 28, 2018 by erwin87
it's comiiiiiiiiiiing :))))))))))))))))
Sarang: It's still here, please show us the beauty of your 10th Anniversary sale. I hope to see some more SNK conversions.
acute71: Not another sale. Just give me 10 frickin' days of frickin' awesome games new to GOG.
I agree but it'd be kinda GOGly if it was something disappointing. Maybe it'll be 10 days of tinyBuild pixel art indie games with regional pricing and Galaxy multiplayer just to make some forum members to wretch and rend their garments.
Post edited September 28, 2018 by tfishell
BKGaming: Why are we so hung up on a sale? Not that I'm doubting a sale might happen, but a sale and sale only would be pretty damn disappointing for a milestone like 10 years.
I agree but not nearly as disappointing as "they possibly may release a website refresh or some kind of significant Galaxy update for the 10th anniversary that ties in with the game (ie the game possibly makes use of some new site and/or Galaxy features)."

Join me in with the chorus of those wishing for Skyrim :)
rjbuffchix: I agree but not nearly as disappointing as "they possibly may release a website refresh or some kind of significant Galaxy update for the 10th anniversary that ties in with the game (ie the game possibly makes use of some new site and/or Galaxy features)."

Join me in with the chorus of those wishing for Skyrim :)
Considering that most people want to see site improvments and/or Galaxy improvments, and everything indicates that will happen at some point... I have to disagree. A sale is just more of the same.

I said may tie into something the game utlizes (ie I was thinking maybe mods or something like that), but regardless people want to see improvments around here.

But yea Skyrim would be fine too (other than me buying a 4th or 5th copy).
Post edited September 29, 2018 by BKGaming
BKGaming: Considering that most people want to see site imporvments and/or Galaxy improvments, and everything indicates that will happen at some point... I have to disagree. A sale is just more of the same.

I said may tie into something the game utlizes (ie I was thinking maybe mods or something like that), but regardless people want to see improvments around here.

But yea Skyrim would be fine too (other than me buying a 4th or 5th copy).
The last "site improvement" was mandatory profiles that allowed others to find someone by e-mail address if they weren't fast enough to opt out. Possibly an influence of that good ol trustworthy partner, Facebook, but I digress. As for what a good site improvement would be, still keeping that idea of not giving users options, how about mandatory 50 posts per page? :D As for a tie-in, making mods Galaxy-only would be a very nice Scheme-copycat move indeed! This is where I would have to disagree, though :)
rjbuffchix: The last "site improvement" was mandatory profiles that allowed others to find someone by e-mail address if they weren't fast enough to opt out. Possibly an influence of that good ol trustworthy partner, Facebook, but I digress. As for what a good site improvement would be, still keeping that idea of not giving users options, how about mandatory 50 posts per page? :D As for a tie-in, making mods Galaxy-only would be a very nice Scheme-copycat move indeed! This is where I would have to disagree, though :)
I'd settle for a new forum and more developer tools.
rjbuffchix: The last "site improvement" was mandatory profiles that allowed others to find someone by e-mail address if they weren't fast enough to opt out. Possibly an influence of that good ol trustworthy partner, Facebook, but I digress. As for what a good site improvement would be, still keeping that idea of not giving users options, how about mandatory 50 posts per page? :D As for a tie-in, making mods Galaxy-only would be a very nice Scheme-copycat move indeed! This is where I would have to disagree, though :)
BKGaming: I'd settle for a new forum and more developer tools.
We agree!

[cheers]
high rated
If lady luck and fortune blesses us, we may have something to share about our plans soon, karaoke included. Maybe.
Linko90: If lady luck and fortune blesses us, we may have something to share about our plans soon, karaoke included. Maybe.
Oooh, there it is! The much applauded GOGgy Soon™. A sure confirmation that GOG's 10th Anniversary will be celebrated somewhere in the coming couple of decades ;-).
Linko90: If lady luck and fortune blesses us, we may have something to share about our plans soon, karaoke included. Maybe.
Karaoke is definitely the most important part, just behind the cake.
Linko90: I wasn't exclusive enough for this party. I hosted my own near the bins though. Solid turn out.
InkPanther: Karaoke is definitely the most important part, just behind the cake.
karaoke and maybe some juicy details of that neat pre-bin-party :D
Post edited September 29, 2018 by _mz_
On the Polish forum we received a statement to remain very vigilant: https://www.gog.com/forum/general_pl/gog_10lecie/post14. :) So there will be a celebration for sure and it's most likely going to be unexpected.