It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What made you happy today?
It's hard not to smile, when you're waiting for your subway train and suddenly something like this arrives :D In real it looks even better - Christmas lights with dark subway station make the job.
Attachments:
metro_5.jpg (220 Kb)
Tauto: Maybe you should ask that other person as to why it wishes to add animosity by butting in.
plagren: How did she (the "it" is really damn childish) butt in, when you were the one who started the "conversation" by replying to her?
Now who is being childish?Did I say to whom I was conversing that was the person that asked for the thread to be closed?NO,I didn't so what are you trying to put on my plate?Get your facts right!
I'm happy that I feel no obligation to reply to whatever that was.

I've also managed to do all the Christmas shopping, whee! Now I just gotta figure out how I'm supposed to wrap them...
Tauto: Yes,real simple terms for you.God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and Adam nor Eve and Eve.
SkelettalAngel: PREACH God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
God made Eve from Adam's rib, so Eve is Adam's identical clone and has the same chromosomal sex.

--
Pantone's color of 2018 is purple. A thoroughly unimpressive purple, but a purple nonetheless.

Stocked up on booze for the New Year (becherovka, tequila, slivovice, amarula).

What made you happy today?
ciemnogrodzianin: It's hard not to smile, when you're waiting for your subway train and suddenly something like this arrives :D In real it looks even better - Christmas lights with dark subway station make the job.
You know - it's often the little things in life we should be thankful of and certainly smile more every day. Nice train btw!

The Christmas/Holiday (Hare) spirit isn't exactly high in this thread right now.
Attachments:
jazzhare.jpg (116 Kb)
Post edited December 08, 2017 by sanscript
Today i am happy, because some scumbags yesterday... Low rated my post for celebrating that Jihadi's grip of inhumanity and atrocities in Syria is finally gone, like seriously, really? I didn't know we had ISIS supporters inside here; heck, i always knew there were some extreme elements floating around, but this is a new low and a nasty surprise actually, even to me... Thank you for constantly reminding us, that "we love" honestly translates into "Jihadis this side". And here i thought our site was strictly about games, gaming and all, meh
Post edited December 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I finally found and killed the crickets that have been chirping away outside my bedroom window all night this week. I tell you, nothing is more satisfying than finally stomping on the little fuckers and being able to enjoy wonderful, wonderful silence.
plagren: Now I just gotta figure out how I'm supposed to wrap them...
The Manly-Man way: https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

: D
HereForTheBeer: The Manly-Man way: https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

Damn, I've got some Plasti Dip, but only in black (maybe not the most festive of colors) and clear (kind of ruins the surprise).
Long, technical, and boring story about how a retrofit I did for a customer last week wasn't quite cooperating, after changing the machine's behavior without access to the logic controller. Walked the customer through a simple electrical change and got it working. Relays FTW!

Now just need to get the damn servomotor problem solved. Wish I had known about it before I drove 900 miles to the customer, so I could have taken parts with me and solved it during the visit.
HereForTheBeer: The Manly-Man way: https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

plagren: Damn, I've got some Plasti Dip, but only in black (maybe not the most festive of colors) and clear (kind of ruins the surprise).
For years I've been meaning to try out that stuff. Does it work as well as they say?
Post edited December 08, 2017 by HereForTheBeer
plagren: Now I just gotta figure out how I'm supposed to rap them...
Well, I'm a big Public Enemy fan, but Snoop just got his own game, show so he'd work too.
HereForTheBeer: For years I've been meaning to try out that stuff. Does it work as well as they say?
I'm not really the best person to answer that. I've used it to cover a USB memory stick and... uh... probably something else too? A bit of a wasted purchase, I guess. But my stick still looks nice!
Attachments:
dipstick.jpg (134 Kb)
HereForTheBeer: For years I've been meaning to try out that stuff. Does it work as well as they say?
plagren: I'm not really the best person to answer that. I've used it to cover a USB memory stick and... uh... probably something else too? A bit of a wasted purchase, I guess. But my stick still looks nice!
Hmm, I'll have to give it a shot. At the least, got some tools I could wrap in that goop, where the handle covers are wearing out.
The donkeys are all running around in a blizzard.

It looks like a beer commercial.
tinyE: The donkeys are all running around in a blizzard.

It looks like a beer commercial.
Were you thinking about "Beer-Blizzard" - THE cooling system?