It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting my controller to be recognized by Wonder Girl: The Dragon's Trap. Makes the game much more fun.
low rated
Tauto: It must be a lonely sickly little ball,no bigger than a boil.
It's tiny and wee.

dtgreene: .
Can you please stop sending me friend invites, no means no.

And for the millionth time, I won't disrobe on webcam, I won't.
Post edited November 24, 2017 by Kleetus
The Cowboys got killed again. XD

Jerry, you suck!
We opened a bottle of holiday wine purchased over a year ago and it was much nicer now!
Makes Thanksgiving dinner seem even more sparkly ;)
I recently regained my sense of taste. I never knew food was so flavorful.
hudfreegamer: I recently regained my sense of taste. I never knew food was so flavorful.
A few years ago I had severe cataracts but because those come on so gradual, I never realized it. When I had them removed and the gauze game off, it's like I went from being virtually blind to perfect eyesight in a split second.

Your post made me think of my first thought back then, "I never realized the world was so colorful!"
Watching a 4 year old in a metal workshop learn from her dad.

AVE - My Daughter shows me how to machine | Happy Thanksgiving!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N13-yhBQsA
(Could not post the link)
I can't for the life of me find the new "General Thread" (I will bookmark it the next time around, I swear!), so pardon my posting in here.

I wonder if a couple of folks eager for a shot at "Starcrawlers" over at the clearinghouse thread, know that if they are quick enough and qualify, one lucky person can snag a copy from the "Community GOG giveaway" thread (at this time of writing).
Bought a few lottery tickets, then got my money back from a scratch card.

And my beard is growing back - it almost looks like I have a chin!
Nicole28: .
Hi Nicole.
900-mile drive today, Sunday after the Thanksgiving holiday, was expecting a nightmare. Went better than I had any right to hope for. Even Chicago was cooperating. I'll sleep in a bit tomorrow and get to my customer a day early. With any luck I'll be able to swing by a second customer 5 hours away - up in northern PA - and make it home for the weekend.
HereForTheBeer: ...
Have a safe journey!
Do you drive that awesome american trucks? Or sth smaller? ;)
HereForTheBeer: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Have a safe journey!
Do you drive that awesome american trucks? Or sth smaller? ;)
My trusty 2009 Subaru Outback with almost 162,000 miles on it. Loaded to the gills with tools, parts, and luggage.
deleted
Fairfox: Sushi! Erm... not for breakfast, tho; taht would be weird 'n' disgusting, Fair Lee sure.
You mean すし, right?