It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like I might have the full week here at home. Weather sucks with lots of rain - and there's a ton of stuff to take care of outside - but home is home. Time to get caught up on some things, and make progress in others. So much to do that it's a bit of Analysis Paralysis but I'll figure it out.

Maybe even get in some game time!
HereForTheBeer: So much to do that it's a bit of Analysis Paralysis
I get a version of that called Anal Paralysis.
HereForTheBeer: So much to do that it's a bit of Analysis Paralysis
Kleetus: I get a version of that called Anal Paralysis.
Paralysis, or Numbness? Easily cornfused, butt not the same thing.
Continuing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 after I got through a difficult part where I had earlier called it quits.
Tonight I'm having cannellini beans.

The beans were soaked overnight then washed and drained.

Gravy beef is diced, dusted in flour and browned then set aside.

Onion and crushed garlic is fried, then tomato paste is added along with the browned beef chunks and the beans in a pressure cooker.

Cooked at 150 PSI for 30 minutes and served with mashed potato.

Perfect Winter food and I make heaps and freeze in portions.

This will make me happy, extremely happy.
DubConqueror: Continuing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 after I got through a difficult part where I had earlier called it quits.
XD That is the exact sort of the thing that will make my day. I could be told I have two days to live but if I manage to get through something in a game that had been kicking my ass then I am the happiest man alive. :P I don't know if this is more funny or pathetic. XD
Sleeping in the library to skip a class.
Filing papers to fffffinally start my business. I ask a future client which Russian nomenclature classes he needs me to have. He emails back a list of class ids. I decide to run each id through a search engine instead of just pluggin them into the form. Er... nuclear research? childcare? swimming instruction?

It turned out he was referencing an outdated version of the classifier, so I won't be dunking kids into a reactor tank after all. =(
Starmaker: Filing papers to fffffinally start my business. I ask a future client which Russian nomenclature classes he needs me to have. He emails back a list of class ids. I decide to run each id through a search engine instead of just pluggin them into the form. Er... nuclear research? childcare? swimming instruction?

It turned out he was referencing an outdated version of the classifier, so I won't be dunking kids into a reactor tank after all. =(
Congrats, and best of luck on your business. Can be nerve-wracking... but also pretty great.

And if you DO figure out how to make money tossing kids into irradiated water, I'm interested in franchising an outfit here in the States. ; )
Hearing that Taiwan's supreme court ruled in favor of same sex marriage,
dtgreene: Hearing that Taiwan's supreme court ruled in favor of same sex marriage,
Let us hope mainland China does not decide to clear out the decadents and drop a bomb.
Free beer.

My dad is moving in a few days and my sister is going over tomorrow to empty his fridge and freezer, he gave me several cans from a mixed pack he had bought. They're not great, I think they're from a company wanting some money from the micro-brewery market with putting in the effort, but they're free.

I did not empty his fridge and freeze because I do not have the place.
I got a huge payload of money. But it will do me little good, since everybody's money is in dire danger this side, in the very near future, too... I might as well "burn" them all right away, before the left government snatches them away (in the form of newfound taxes, perhaps second round of capital controls or other various regulations, in order to feed the vast multitude of their party's toxic, wasteful parasites, who got set up for life in public servant positions). I can't decide though between buying myself a brand new gaming laptop, or some nice, curvy "souls" (i am leaning towards the laptop a bit, since recently the university scandal leaked in press, anyway and many souls became scarce to come across)...
Post edited May 25, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Adolf's travel ban was blocked again. :D
dtgreene: .
Can you please stop sending me friend requests, no means no?

And for the hundredth time, I don't have webcam.