It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's a secret,but I'm very happy:)
Judge Dredd TV series announced, and the comics writers will have proper input in it.
Fixing a problem with my turntable and now my records have stopped popping consistently when they shouldn't. Also got an Amazon giftcard as an early birthday present and got the infamous Goodbye Horses on vinyl record.

Yes, lotion, do me, you get the picture.
Post edited May 11, 2017 by SpooferJahk
Just about to pick up my Domino's Firebreather pizza with cheesy crust.

This will be washed down with two ice-cold cans of Coke, then I'm watching a 4K movie.

All this will make me happy, extremely happy.
The average life expectancy for an Australian has risen to 82.8, one of the highest in the world.

I'm going to be immortal.
I like Twilight.

Sue me motherf**kers.
Made six phone calls, found six lawyers willing to sue anyone who likes Twilight. That was easy.

Gonna be a lot harder to find anyone to sue, though.
HereForTheBeer: Made six phone calls, found six lawyers willing to sue anyone who likes Twilight. That was easy.

Gonna be a lot harder to find anyone to sue, though.
Umm,.....I like it.
XD

----

Home. Maybe for a long stretch this time. Today makes 62 days straight working, and around six days at home during that time; last visit home last weekend wasn't even a full 24 hours. Feels like the days back when I worked for someone else.

Hope to break the working streak tomorrow. Still be working, just not on the business.

Ton of things to do here since everything got put on the back burner, but it's still home.
Visiting Saudi Arabia without having to dress your woman up like a trash-bag mummy, thankfully, is getting slowly set in stone... First it was Le Pen, second was Merkel and now, third is Melania! Where are all those endless hordes of feminists and the countless legions of annoying rights-activists, now, hm? We celebrate for rights and liberties that they should have first won and second celebrate, in the first place! Oh, well...
Post edited May 21, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Visiting Saudi Arabia without having to dress your woman up like a trash-bag mummy, thankfully, is getting slowly set in stone... First it was Le Pen, second was Merkel and now, third is Melania! Where are all those endless hordes of feminists and the countless legions of annoying rights-activists, now, hm? We celebrate for rights and liberties that they should have first won and second celebrate, in the first place! Oh, well...
Actually first it was Michelle Obama.

And Trump criticized her for it:

“Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refusing to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted. We have enuf enemies”
tinyE: Actually first it was Michelle Obama.

And Trump criticized her for it:

“Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refusing to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted. We have enuf enemies”
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/01/28/michelle-obama-forgoes-headscarf-in-saudi-arabia-twitter-is-aghast.html

Yes, but she makes a habit of wearing headscarfs elsewhere, like in Indonesia for example... So that doesn't count, i think?

https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/uploads/2015/1/28/obama-in-indonesia.jpg

Here we are talking about straightforward, honest women, who never wear such women-degrading garbs in their entire life and neither they ever would. Not about shady "actors" with double life and all that stuff...

About Trump you are correct, though; but nothing wrong with that. Especially since the receiver of criticism wasn't very honest and all (did that for image/display, not out of values/mindset), in the first place. Nothing wrong with grabbing every chance to "hit" your political opponents, either; i gather everyone attacks Trump anyway, even on the correct things he does (or tries to).

But let's for once put aside our differences and find common ground to abridge the gaps between us! Women slowly and steadily getting freedom inside muslim world is something wonderful! Even if it is but a small step, only for a priviledged few ones, for a start.
Post edited May 21, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
new Stranger)
Stranger danger.
New issue of DECIBEL with my fourth album review (but only third to see print. Last month one got bumped (thanks advertisers!), so they were both supposed to be in this issue - but since music mags always have to be about the latest and greatest, it's probably too late now for that God Dethroned review and it'll never see print. That's my guess but I hope I'm wrong).

Also, here's my latest book review. Writing reviews makes me happy.

http://newsok.com/oklahoman-book-review-change-agent-by-daniel-suarez/article/5549548