It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: All those women marching? Kept them from getting behind the wheel, to the benefit of the rest of us.

So I'm happy about that.
Please tell me you're just being a smart ass. :P
low rated
HereForTheBeer: 'Cuz I'm a liberated male-like being of the abbreviated variety-du-jour.
You're so cultured and French, so Euro.
dtgreene: Actually, there were a few men marching, though it was indeed mostly women.
Kleetus: But you called it a women's march.

The use of that term is sexist and goes against what you stand for.

I'm kind of disappointed in you Deatrice, but I'd still march with you.
The fact that you have made transphobic comments on this forum is, unfortunately, a dealbreaker, so I an not willing to march with you.
low rated
dtgreene: The fact that you have made transphobic comments on this forum is, unfortunately, a dealbreaker, so I an not willing to march with you.
I've never done that, I'm pro-transsexual, I love trannies.

BTW, if we marched together I'd want to sit on your shoulders with a placard:

Deatrice Says Dump The Trump.
i am happy that i am having a baby
low rated
kaylayuhos19: i am happy that i am having a baby
Is tinyE the father?

You could name it BABYe.
kaylayuhos19: i am happy that i am having a baby
Kleetus: Is tinyE the father?

You could name it BABYe.
i dont know if its a boy or girl its too early to tell but tinyE is not the father
low rated
kaylayuhos19: i dont know if its a boy or girl its too early to tell but tinyE is not the father
Didn't think he was, tinyE is not virile enough to procreate and I've heard he has trouble maintaining an erection without the use of a prosthesis.

BTW, if it's a boy you can call him Klee and if a girl then Kleetette.

Both names are unique and kitschy.
kaylayuhos19: i dont know if its a boy or girl its too early to tell but tinyE is not the father
Kleetus: Didn't think he was, tinyE is not virile enough to procreate and I've heard he has trouble maintaining an erection without the use of a prosthesis.

BTW, if it's a boy you can call him Klee and if a girl then Kleetette.

Both names are unique and kitschy.
ok
Noticed on my visa bill that bestbuy did not charge me for the Logitech G pro mouse I got and 3 year warranty.. this is the second time this happen in 4 months with bestbuy same for the free Battlefield 1 I got free and she did not ring it through with my xbox one s console purchase!

Good times here I'm telling you now haha :)
Post edited January 22, 2017 by UnrealQuakie
UnrealQuakie: Noticed on my visa bill that bestbuy did not charge me for the Logitech G pro mouse I got and 3 year warranty.. this is the second time this happen in 4 months with bestbuy same for the free Battlefield 1 I got free and she did not ring it through with my xbox one s console purchase!

Yeah, but what about the poor guy who gets fired because his register comes up short? :P
low rated
tinyE: Yeah, but what about the poor guy who gets fired because his register comes up short?
How will a register come up short if it wasn't rang through?

kaylayuhos19: ok
Good girl Kayla.

Uncle Kleetus will now reward you for compliance.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Kleetus
UnrealQuakie: Noticed on my visa bill that bestbuy did not charge me for the Logitech G pro mouse I got and 3 year warranty.. this is the second time this happen in 4 months with bestbuy same for the free Battlefield 1 I got free and she did not ring it through with my xbox one s console purchase!

tinyE: Yeah, but what about the poor guy who gets fired because his register comes up short? :P
was girls and I think I got my mouse free cause the chubby one was hitting on me and the video game was she was swamped with people so she forgot to ring it through. oh well not my fault. >:)
HereForTheBeer: All those women marching? Kept them from getting behind the wheel, to the benefit of the rest of us.

So I'm happy about that.
tinyE: Please tell me you're just being a smart ass. :P
Moi?

I hear a lot of calories were burned with all that marching, so something did get accomplished.
This thread has lost it's purpose.