It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: My dog just cleaned my ears and my belly button.

His tongue is perfect; long, slender and thin with incredible dexterity to reach deep in each crevice.
I think it's terrible you refer to your mom as a dog.
god damn stomach cramps are mostly gone. Never buying a pastry from that shop again
Waking up to a quite house and being able to have some alone time before Camp starts again :P
I finally tried the CEO jobs today in GTA Online and after more than one year of playing this game, it finally made the public free roaming sessions exciting and refreshing (as before there were no incentives to stay in free roaming with mostly annoying other players).

It's basically some "retrieve goods somewhere and deliver them elsewhere" but with random events and the others players who can team up with you or against you as they feel like it (or simply leave you alone). With all the different parameters (cops, gangs, terrain, vehicles, weapons, other players) in conjunction with the sandbox nature of GTA, it really gives this type of FedEx quests a new level and put the Bethesda ones to shame.
Joined the millions of my fellow Americans in doing my summer part. I mowed the yard and then started drinking beer.
My new State of Michigan zombie hunting permit is here. This time I did the smart thing and paid a few extra bucks for one that doesn't expire in two years.
tinyE: .
My dog wants to bite you so bad, and I want to let him.
I was honestly starting to become confused with the world, but mad max illuminated the truth for me again. It's a general lack of kickass-itude I say.
low rated
tinyE: .
Kleetus: My dog wants to bite you so bad, and I want to let him.
Why let that prick get away with the family insults?
After a lot of trail and error I finally managed to figure out Simcity 3000s tunnel system, at least to some extent, and managed to build some inner city rail way tunnels to free up more zoning space
Attachments:
Matewis: After a lot of trail and error I finally managed to figure out Simcity 3000s tunnel system, at least to some extent, and managed to build some inner city rail way tunnels to free up more zoning space
I quit building rail as soon as I got subways. It cost a fortune but it's a lot less work. :P
Matewis: After a lot of trail and error I finally managed to figure out Simcity 3000s tunnel system, at least to some extent, and managed to build some inner city rail way tunnels to free up more zoning space
tinyE: I quit building rail as soon as I got subways. It cost a fortune but it's a lot less work. :P
Believe it or not, those tunnels are way more more expensive than subway lines. Each one of those tunnels cost 16000 whereas for the same length a subway line would only have cost 2400 :P
But I stick with railways for now because I love the look of the tunnels and the little trains running around my city!
Today, I broke my record: a one-month ban on a forum due to a joke about rappers not condemning terrorists attacks. Motive of the sanction "incitement to hatred and violence" LOL :o)

Oh well, at least it will give a bit more time for gardening in August ^o^
low rated
catpower1980: Today, I broke my record: a one-month ban on a forum due to a joke about rappers not condemning terrorists attacks.
Count yourself lucky, joking about rappers is usually a permaban in most places.
I had some fun with Cookie Clicker's debug mode. I actually got so many cookies that the game displayed "Infinity" instead of a number.

Of course, I did this in a private browsing window so that it wouldn't overwrite my real run of the game.