It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: He has a forge on his property.
That would be awesome, does he also have a moat and a vestry full of medieval wenches and maidens?

And don't forget the jousting area, there must be an area for jousting.
Nothing as usual!
First time posting in this thread.
Believe it or not but I found (after 70% uphill walking around 6km on a cold and windy day) a 3D card lying in the sidewalk. It was standing there, dusty, no damage apparent. Found it on a residential area in here, suburban homes. It was just standing there, waiting for me.

Got home, plugged it in, and it's a Radeon 4670. I'm using it to play some Parkan/Undertale/Parkan II right now.

That was one of the luckiest days of my life, no joke. Bad thing that everyone thinks I'm kiddin', but I'm not!

C y'all! ;)
vicklemos: a 3D card lying in the sidewalk.
Wow, you wouldn't think they'd be laying around the Congo.
vicklemos: First time posting in this thread.
Believe it or not but I found (after 70% uphill walking around 6km on a cold and windy day) a 3D card lying in the sidewalk. It was standing there, dusty, no damage apparent. Found it on a residential area in here, suburban homes. It was just standing there, waiting for me.

Got home, plugged it in, and it's a Radeon 4670. I'm using it to play some Parkan/Undertale/Parkan II right now.

That was one of the luckiest days of my life, no joke. Bad thing that everyone thinks I'm kiddin', but I'm not!

C y'all! ;)
Considering you're profile says REPUBLIC OF CONGO, I absolutely do NOT believe a word of that post. =)
Emob78: I absolutely do NOT believe a word of that post.
I believe it, it's a 4670.

If it was a 4870 I wouldn't, but not a 4670.
Emob78: I absolutely do NOT believe a word of that post.
Kleetus: I believe it, it's a 4670.

If it was a 4870 I wouldn't, but not a 4670.
Nvidia in Latin means envy, and as there's very little to envy about the Congo, it definitely points to ATI.

Side note... this is a very strange conversation.
vicklemos: First time posting in this thread.
After reading this part of your post, I was actually thinking that you found some sort of holographic card, not something that you would put in a computer.
I learned that there is a Fantasia game for the Sega Genesis.

Unfortunately, the music in that game is of rather poor quality. Some of the tracks are too short, the Rite of Spring intro is in the wrong octave, and it just generally does not do justice to the original works.

Interesting that that game actually exists, however.
I managed to increase my monthly cap from 10 GB to 30 GB. Now I have enough for several hours worth of music streaming each day while working :D
Looking at pictures of Grace Park, same as most days
samwisegamgees: .
Hello there, I've never met anyone from Thailand before, you guys have awesome ladyboys.
As silly as this is going to sound...

The Sony cassette deck I ordered on eBay came in today and it works almost perfect with just some small maintenance needed in the future. Yep, in 2016 I am gushing over getting a cassette deck, kind of a wish fulfillment ordeal with not knowing really how good tapes can sound thanks to using shoddy equipment when I was a youngster.

You can thank watching a video by YouTube user Techmoan disproving the myth that the format has always sounded shoddy.
SpooferJahk: As silly as this is going to sound...

The Sony cassette deck I ordered on eBay came in today and it works almost perfect with just some small maintenance needed in the future. Yep, in 2016 I am gushing over getting a cassette deck, kind of a wish fulfillment ordeal with not knowing really how good tapes can sound thanks to using shoddy equipment when I was a youngster.

You can thank watching a video by YouTube user Techmoan disproving the myth that the format has always sounded shoddy.
What's so silly? I still have a cassette player and 30 or 40 tapes. I use to have a few hundred so I have adopted to modern tech a little bit. :P
SpooferJahk: As silly as this is going to sound...

tinyE: What's so silly? I still have a cassette player and 30 or 40 tapes. I use to have a few hundred so I have adopted to modern tech a little bit. :P
Well to other millennials like myself, it gets odd looks when I suggest I am getting one. Anyone else that either used the format before or are into retro tech like myself, it's normal. That's why I prefaced it with the silly header. :P