It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

okkkorniienko: You play funny games here.What else do you have?
And don't forget:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game

and

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_what_is_this_game_character
Since the continuity was ninja'd, I'll post again here. Which movie is this pic from?
Attachments:
gogup1.jpg (106 Kb)
StarChan: Since the continuity was ninja'd, I'll post again here. Which movie is this pic from?
Dark Star.
Bomb #19 was their last sane bomb... ;)
StarChan: Since the continuity was ninja'd, I'll post again here. Which movie is this pic from?
BreOl72: Dark Star.
Bomb #19 was their last sane bomb... ;)
You're too good. Dumping the rest:
Attachments:
gogup6.jpg (202 Kb)
gogup7.jpg (91 Kb)
gogup2.jpg (134 Kb)
gogup3.jpg (42 Kb)
gogup4.jpg (110 Kb)
StarChan: You're too good. Dumping the rest:
Four of those five screenshots would also have given the solution away... ;)

I love that movie.
StarChan: You're too good. Dumping the rest:
BreOl72: Four of those five screenshots would also have given the solution away... ;)

I love that movie.
Same, it's one of a kind. You're on.
This is an old movie...
Attachments:
Well now :) I've often been wondering if this movie, when shown in Italy, would be mistaken for a Mafia movie. Because of its title.
StarChan: Well now :) I've often been wondering if this movie, when shown in Italy, would be mistaken for a Mafia movie. Because of its title.
And after giving it a little thought, I can understand why you would wonder that. ;)

You want to solve?
StarChan: Well now :) I've often been wondering if this movie, when shown in Italy, would be mistaken for a Mafia movie. Because of its title.
BreOl72: And after giving it a little thought, I can understand why you would wonder that. ;)

You want to solve?
Nah, not yet at least. Would be fun to let someone else try.
BreOl72: You want to solve?
StarChan: Nah, not yet at least. Would be fun to let someone else try.
Ok...
BreOl72: Ok...
I checked my hint more thoroughly though. Seems the family name I'm thinking of is translated only roundabout, but it's kind of close.
BreOl72: Ok...
Maybe post another pic?
Post edited May 26, 2019 by StarChan
StarChan: I checked my hint more thoroughly though. Seems the family name I'm thinking of is translated only roundabout, but it's kind of close.
Yeah - that was why I had to give it a little thought...it wasn't really that obvious. :)

BreOl72: Maybe post another pic?
Sure, why not... (a little warning for our friends beyond the big pond: this may not be SFW)
Attachments:
Let's give a third hint:
Attachments:
If nobody has answered by midnight, I think I might ninja this one.