It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: YOUR TURN :D
Cool ! Next

@InfraSuperman - What, really? Didn't know that.'
Attachments:
tinyE: I need an actual title. :D

Or was it called that in France?
InfraSuperman: That was the film's title pretty much everywhere in Europe, including Germany (where it's still banned, by the way - meaning it's completely illegal to distribute here).
Unless I'm mistaken, it's actually the name of the Argento cut, which was more known in Europe. The Romero cut was slightly different (in terms of slapstick, of jump-scare versus shown threats, maybe even in music). So, same film and not same film. A weird story.
Post edited August 27, 2018 by Telika
Telika: Unless I'm mistaken, it's actually the name of the Argento cut, which was more known in Europe. The Romero cut was slightly different (in terms of slapstick, of jump-scare versus known threats, maybe even in music). So, same film and not same film. A weird story.
Yeah. The story of Dawn of the Dead's various cuts and releases is quite confusing.
On top of that, quite some time ago, a guy called Oliver Krekel, who was the founder of the small film distribution company X-Rated, if I'm not mistaken, went and created the "Ultimate Final Cut" by taking every available version of the film and mashing them together into a 156 minute long monstrosity.
A weird story, indeed.
tinyE: YOUR TURN :D
Exhodos: Cool ! Next

@InfraSuperman - What, really? Didn't know that.'
Martyrs. The original one, not that I have ever seen the remake.
beliar: Martyrs. The original one, not that I have ever seen the remake.
Yes! I did not even know there was a remake... How can someone do a remake of some absolute movie like this one? Anyway, your turn!
The next riddle.
Attachments:
Is a Studio Ghibili movie? ^_^
gogamess: Is a Studio Ghibili movie? ^_^
Nope. Not Ghibli.
Have two more screens.
Attachments:
No guesses? it's actually a very well known anime movie.
Hint: Studio Madhouse.
Post edited August 30, 2018 by beliar
beliar: No guesses? it's actually a very well known anime movie.
Perfect Blue?
Post edited September 02, 2018 by Dr_Adder
beliar: No guesses? it's actually a very well known anime movie.
Dr_Adder: Perfect Blue?
No, but you are damn close. I would consider this to be a sister movie to Perfect Blue.
Two more pics.
Attachments:
This movie looks nice ^_^
Dr_Adder: Perfect Blue?
beliar: No, but you are damn close. I would consider this to be a sister movie to Perfect Blue.
Two more pics.
Millennium Actress
beliar: No, but you are damn close. I would consider this to be a sister movie to Perfect Blue.
Two more pics.
Dr_Adder: Millennium Actress
Finally! Your turn.
I am somewhat surprised it took so long to guess Millennium Actress. I thought it's one of the best known anime features out there.
Saw this for the first time a few weeks ago.
Attachments: