It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DaCostaBR: You're just proving me right. And somehow thinking that getting deservedly called out for ruining other people's game over and over again constitutes abuse, and worse, that it somehow it's an excuse that validates being a shitty person, means you're not in really in control of your actions, and being a sad pathetic troll is just who you are, and it's not something you can change.

I'm still waiting a response from an honest user looking to play the game.
Reported for abuse.
Blow it out your ass Kleetus.

Put that in Google Image you fucking cheat.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Blow it out your ass Kleetus.

Put that in Google Image you fucking cheat.
Also reported.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by Kleetus
tinyE: Blow it out your ass Kleetus.
Kleetus: Also reported.
Might as well. You report me for everything else.
tinyE: You report me for everything else.
I've never actually reported you until just now, ask Fables.

She should be in contact with you soon.
tinyE: You report me for everything else.
Kleetus: I've never actually reported you until just now, ask Fables.

You can report me out of the forum, but you will never be able to report away the fact that you are a lying gutless fucking troll and 99% of this place knows it.

tinyE: You can report me out of the forum, but you will never be able to report away the fact that you are a lying gutless fucking troll and 99% of this place knows it.
Enough is enough,REPORTED.

tinyE: You can report me out of the forum, but you will never be able to report away the fact that you are a lying gutless fucking troll and 99% of this place knows it.
I'm only quoting you so you can't edit your post and Fables can see it.

And please stop harassing and abusing me.
Kleetus: I'm only quoting you so you can't edit your post and Fables can see it.

And please stop harassing and abusing me.
Relax. Fables is off for the night.

Rest assured I'll be good and banned in a few hours when she logs on. I just PMd her and requested she make it a perm ban unless she also kicked the two of you.

Then you two hand jobs will have the entire forum for yourselves for ever and ever.
Lol, relax people. It's not again't the rules necessarily if someone uses image search or just happens to know the film, edit the image so you can't use it, if you want to.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
My turn:
Attachments:
giddy_up.jpg (261 Kb)
Tombstone

Someone else can take my turn.
The Quick and the Dead?
Tauto: The Quick and the Dead?
Yes, your turn.
I would appreciate if you aren't going to play the game how it is meant to be played, NOT to play it, kleetus. anyone can do what you're doing, it's fucking lame and I'd appreciate it if you stopped