It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: I'd appreciate it if you stopped
Stop what exactly?

I'd appreciate you not making accusations.
Some else have a turn as I don't know how to post a screenshot.
I wonder if Kurt Russell knows he was in "The Quick and the Dead". :P

I for one though Tombstone was a better movie.

This is my favorite scene from "Tombstone".
Post edited March 29, 2017 by tinyE
I'll go again, this isn't really a movie but a doco film:
Attachments:
wheels.jpg (201 Kb)
tinyE: I wonder if Kurt Russell knows he was in "The Quick and the Dead". :P
Kurt Russel knows all. But I wonder if he knows if he was The Thing or not.

You know what 'ol Jack Burton says at a time like this...
tinyE: I wonder if Kurt Russell knows he was in "The Quick and the Dead". :P
bad_fur_day1: Kurt Russel knows all. But I wonder if he knows if he was The Thing or not.

You know what 'ol Jack Burton says at a time like this...
I know I know and I'm done.

I guess I was trying to get a few low blows in before my ban kicks in tomorrow but there is no point in pissing off the whole forum just to get at those two ass hats.

I'll stop. :D
Have you paid your dues?

Yessir, the check is in the mail.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
drealmer7: I'd appreciate it if you stopped
Kleetus: Stop what exactly?

I'd appreciate you not making accusations.
accusations? I thought you were the one who said you look up shit, not using google search, but just searching with keywords and whatnot - it's against the spirit of the game, imo
drealmer7: I thought you were the one who said you look up shit
I said "(rarely) when I think I know the movie and can recognise the star but the name escapes me."

But if I keep being accused of it then I will do it.

Anyway, it's not against the thread rules, even the first post after the OP did that so what is your problem?
drealmer7: I thought you were the one who said you look up shit
Kleetus: I said "(rarely) when I think I know the movie and can recognise the star but the name escapes me."

But if I keep being accused of it then I will do it.

Anyway, it's not against the thread rules, even the first post after the OP did that so what is your problem?
relax, seriously, you're too anxious to cause contention

I was thinking you did it more often because of how often you do it. I mean, I watch lots of movies, but, you seem to have seen every single movie ever.

it's not about what you're doing being against the rules, it's about it not making it a fun game, it doesn't even seem like you're having fun with it, ya know? and the idea is that if you guess a movie, you post the next one, and you aren't doing that much either
drealmer7: I watch lots of movies, but, you seem to have seen every single movie ever.
You're speculating and exaggerating.

I haven't guessed that many, and if you actually looked at the ones I got they were easy because of the unique setting/character/object, and some were screenshots that image search doesn't find.

People pick ridiculously easy and obvious screenshots and then wonder how others guessed them.

Anyway, still waiting for a guess on my doco film.

Hint: It has a famous comedian in it.
Kleetus: My turn:
Just so you know, it wasn't your turn. Even though you google searched it, you still guessed the movie wrong. That's the level we've reached here.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by DaCostaBR
low rated
DaCostaBR: you still guessed the movie wrong. That's the level we've reached here.
Perhaps if you didn't abuse me and actually stated it was wrong "we wouldn't have reached this level".
I'm going to not miss it here almost as much as the rest of the forum is going to not miss having me here. :P
Post edited March 29, 2017 by tinyE
DaCostaBR: you still guessed the movie wrong. That's the level we've reached here.
Kleetus: Perhaps if you didn't abuse me and actually stated it was wrong "we wouldn't have reached this level".
it only makes sense to tell when someone got it right

and yeah, it's not your turn, you have to wait until ppl give the goahead

geebus
Kleetus: Perhaps if you didn't abuse me and actually stated it was wrong "we wouldn't have reached this level".
abuse you??? you like playing the whiney victim

go the fuck away
Post edited March 29, 2017 by drealmer7