It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

catpower1980: Second hint for today and no, I didn't mix the screenshots with another movie, it's the same ;)
InfraSuperman: The Stranger and the Gunfighter?
Yup! Although I prefer the original title (or the French one): "El kárate, el Colt y el impostor" :)
InfraSuperman: The Stranger and the Gunfighter?
catpower1980: Yup! Although I prefer the original title (or the French one): "El kárate, el Colt y el impostor" :)
The original German title was the highly bizarre "In meiner Wut wieg' ich vier Zentner!", which translates to "In my rage, I weigh four hundredweights".

Anyway, I'm feeling kind of lazy right now, so here's a screenshot that some people around here may have seen already.
Attachments:
sacrifice.jpg (136 Kb)
catpower1980: Yup! Although I prefer the original title (or the French one): "El kárate, el Colt y el impostor" :)
InfraSuperman: The original German title was the highly bizarre "In meiner Wut wieg' ich vier Zentner!", which translates to "In my rage, I weigh four hundredweights".

Anyway, I'm feeling kind of lazy right now, so here's a screenshot that some people around here may have seen already.
Licurg's home made sextape?
InfraSuperman: The original German title was the highly bizarre "In meiner Wut wieg' ich vier Zentner!", which translates to "In my rage, I weigh four hundredweights".

Mr.Caine: Licurg's home made sextape?
Nope, otherwise there would some tissues on the desk to clean up the mess afterwards...... :o))

How to make a monster

Haven't seen it, but tinyE mentioned it last year, specifically the scene where you could see a boxed copy of Sacrifice
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ever_had_a_video_game_stolen/post19

Took me a while to dig up that thread :)
Post edited February 19, 2016 by Matewis
Mr.Caine: Licurg's home made sextape?
Not quite, but a good guess. My original title for the picture was in fact "Licurg's office".
Matewis: How to make a monster

Haven't seen it, but it was discussed last year: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ever_had_a_video_game_stolen/post19
Correct.

And I actually posted the exact same picture in that thread as well.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by InfraSuperman
Yeah, the good old days of yesteryear :)

Ok, enough reminiscing, here's the next one:
Attachments:
trouble.jpg (54 Kb)
another:
Attachments:
running.jpg (50 Kb)
From the first picture, I'm half-sure I've seen this movie but the second pic I have doubts :(
catpower1980: From the first picture, I'm half-sure I've seen this movie but the second pic I have doubts :(
Both are from the same part of the film, less than a minute apart if that helps :)
hint: distance fog
Another hint:
Attachments:
wash.jpg (29 Kb)
Feels like some American remake of a Japanese horror movie....
catpower1980: Feels like some American remake of a Japanese horror movie....
Close, it is a Japanese horror franchise, but it's not a remake
catpower1980: Feels like some American remake of a Japanese horror movie....
Matewis: Close, it is a Japanese horror franchise, but it's not a remake
hmmmm, it doesn't look like Ju-on, but maybe it is Ju-on 2?