It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

catpower1980: Feels like some American remake of a Japanese horror movie....
Matewis: Close, it is a Japanese horror franchise, but it's not a remake
mmm, can't be The Ring franchise because I remeber it was either the little girl or the woman from the TV so I'll say The Grudge as it was directed by a Japanese with white actors
drealmer7: hmmmm, it doesn't look like Ju-on, but maybe it is Ju-on 2?
Sorry not Ju-on no.
catpower1980: mmm, can't be The Ring franchise because I remeber it was either the little girl or the woman from the TV so I'll say The Grudge as it was directed by a Japanese with white actors
Ah I totally missed your post sorry! Not the Grudge though and imo not nearly as scary. Here's one more hint that might give it away:
Attachments:
sleepy.jpg (52 Kb)
Bumpin' bumpin'
Dancefloor is bumpin'
Ok, one more hint before I post a pretty obvious pic.

Hint: The 3d and 4th pic is the same girl, sort of, and her adoptive parents are holding her in the first pic. In the 2nd pic her adoptive mother is frantically looking for her. It's the first scene in the movie.
Clueless (not the 90's movie, just my feeling right now ^o^)
Sick Boy (hah)
drealmer7: Sick Boy (hah)
Damn, Sick Boy looks like a creepy film :P This film came out 6 years prior though, in 2006
drealmer7: Sick Boy (hah)
Matewis: Damn, Sick Boy looks like a creepy film :P This film came out 6 years prior though, in 2006
I realized I should have maybe guessed Sick Girl (2007 for that though), but I wanted to draw attention to Sick Boy, because, yeah, it's fucked up!
Another pic:
Attachments:
canary.jpg (53 Kb)
Hint: The previous pic shows the little bird go nuts, and then a loud siren goes off
Post edited February 25, 2016 by Matewis
Matewis: Hint: The previous pic shows the little bird go nuts, and then a loud siren goes off
I know I've seen that before. Is it Silent Hill?
Matewis: Hint: The previous pic shows the little bird go nuts, and then a loud siren goes off
ljyoun: I know I've seen that before. Is it Silent Hill?
Finally! :D Yes, it's Silent Hill.
Matewis: Finally! :D Yes, it's Silent Hill.
Awesome! I knew that looked familiar...

So right on to the next movie then. Hopefully this one won't be too difficult.
Attachments:
hotelroom.png (345 Kb)
Matewis: Finally! :D Yes, it's Silent Hill.
aaaaahhhhhhhh :o

I knew it! Well, just that I saw it once a long time ago ^o^