It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foclock: Any fan of Michael Caine should know this one. :P
Lifthrasil: That may be so, but I don't think it's your turn ;-)
Oops, sorry!
KalarMacBran: We all have movies that we just really don't like I'm sure. Or genres in this case. Not big on most comedies. But, by the same token, this next one is a movie I like but most people would probably detest.
Lifthrasil: I know that movie and I like it too. "End of Days" - the Terminator fighting against Satan over a pretty woman (and minor stuff like the Apocalypse). What's not to like?
correct, your go
OK. Here's a pretty one:

(to Foclock: no problem)
Attachments:
Lifthrasil: OK. Here's a pretty one:

Bettlejuice.

Also, I give my turn to Foclock.
Post edited September 14, 2014 by Telika
Lifthrasil: OK. Here's a pretty one:

Telika: Bettlejuice.
Yes, that's right. But don't say it three times!
Lifthrasil: Yes, that's right. But don't say it three times!
"beetlejuice appears"
Lifthrasil: Yes, that's right. But don't say it three times!
I had actually tried to use that image as a forum avatar some years ago (I don't remember for sure whether I had ended up using it or no, though).
Foclock: Any fan of Michael Caine should know this one. :P
Since Telika gave you his turn, and assuming that the Michael Caine film is still on - Harry Brown.

Yep, Michael Caine fan. :-)
Always late to the party...keeping my esyes peeled for the next screenshot! Also if you guys have twitter check out OnePerfectShot, they will be opening a webtiste soon.
It seems the game is hanging in a limbo. As no one is taking a turn I will try to revive it.
I wonder who will make a correct guess, because you actually do not need to have watched this movie to recognize the screens.
Attachments:
beliar: It seems the game is hanging in a limbo. As no one is taking a turn I will try to revive it.
I wonder who will make a correct guess, because you actually do not need to have watched this movie to recognize the screens.
Ive got no idea...
It seems more clues are needed. Two more screens, pay attention to the subtitles.
P.S. It's a Spanish movie.
Attachments:
beliar: It seems more clues are needed. Two more screens, pay attention to the subtitles.
The first screenshot looks kind of familiar. Year of release?
It looks a lot like Silent Hill, but I couldn't tell you which. I thought there were only the two American ones.
beliar: It seems more clues are needed. Two more screens, pay attention to the subtitles.
HypersomniacLive: The first screenshot looks kind of familiar. Year of release?
Released in 2008, remastered in 2011.

JJjoinut99: It looks a lot like Silent Hill, but I couldn't tell you which. I thought there were only the two American ones.
"American ones" being the key phrase :-)