It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: The first screenshot looks kind of familiar. Year of release?
beliar: Released in 2008, remastered in 2011.

JJjoinut99: It looks a lot like Silent Hill, but I couldn't tell you which. I thought there were only the two American ones.
beliar: "American ones" being the key phrase :-)
You did mention it was Spanish, and I'm guessing it's Silent Hill related as it looks very similar to the 2nd (and best) game. But short of looking it up I couldn't tell you what it is. I'm not going to do that, but I am curious to find out what it is if someone does manage to get it! I watch so many horror films, heaps of foreign ones too, so i'm quite ashamed i've never even heard of it!
beliar: Released in 2008, remastered in 2011.

"American ones" being the key phrase :-)
JJjoinut99: You did mention it was Spanish, and I'm guessing it's Silent Hill related as it looks very similar to the 2nd (and best) game. But short of looking it up I couldn't tell you what it is. I'm not going to do that, but I am curious to find out what it is if someone does manage to get it! I watch so many horror films, heaps of foreign ones too, so i'm quite ashamed i've never even heard of it!
I sort of expected people to look it up once the Silent Hill connection has been established, because I don't believe many people have seen it. The movie was released in 2008 and to this day still has only 14 votes on imdb.
JJjoinut99: You did mention it was Spanish, and I'm guessing it's Silent Hill related as it looks very similar to the 2nd (and best) game. But short of looking it up I couldn't tell you what it is. I'm not going to do that, but I am curious to find out what it is if someone does manage to get it! I watch so many horror films, heaps of foreign ones too, so i'm quite ashamed i've never even heard of it!
beliar: I sort of expected people to look it up once the Silent Hill connection has been established, because I don't believe many people have seen it. The movie was released in 2008 and to this day still has only 14 votes on imdb.
That's pretty impressive, is it any good?
beliar: I sort of expected people to look it up once the Silent Hill connection has been established, because I don't believe many people have seen it. The movie was released in 2008 and to this day still has only 14 votes on imdb.
JJjoinut99: That's pretty impressive, is it any good?
That's a hard question to answer. It's very surreal, disjointed, with narrative all over the place. It tries to follow the plot of SH2 pretty closely but falls flat on its face, and the acting is pretty bad. If I had to give a one word description, it would be "trippy".
Despite all that I still liked it. And the selling point is - the movie is completely free to watch.
Considering no one managed to dig up the title from all the given hints, I will reveal the answer.
The movie was "Broken Notes" - a Spanish indie movie adaptation of Silent Hill 2 video game.
The movie is completely free to watch and available on Youtube with English subtitles.
Maybe JJjoinut99 wants a turn as he came the closest by guessing that the movie is SH related.
beliar: Considering no one managed to dig up the title from all the given hints, I will reveal the answer.
The movie was "Broken Notes" - a Spanish indie movie adaptation of Silent Hill 2 video game.
The movie is completely free to watch and available on Youtube with English subtitles.
Maybe JJjoinut99 wants a turn as he came the closest by guessing that the movie is SH related.
I will be checking this out, anything Silent Hill related catches my interest. Also, words can't describe my anticipation for Silent Hills. Next couple of years can't come soon enough for horror video games.

And sure, I'll go, here we are. This could be quite difficult, I guess.
Attachments:
nooooo.png (156 Kb)
beliar: Considering no one managed to dig up the title from all the given hints, I will reveal the answer.
JJjoinut99: I will be checking this out, anything Silent Hill related catches my interest. Also, words can't describe my anticipation for Silent Hills. Next couple of years can't come soon enough for horror video games.

The Virgin Spring? It has Bergman feel to it.
JJjoinut99: I will be checking this out, anything Silent Hill related catches my interest. Also, words can't describe my anticipation for Silent Hills. Next couple of years can't come soon enough for horror video games.

Dohogerse: The Virgin Spring? It has Bergman feel to it.
Nope, but a clue would be that you're in the right geographic area.
Figured you fine gents might enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmK4uS8HaA8
Post edited September 30, 2014 by Dohogerse
Bumping this thread to keep it alive! Completely forgot about it, but if no one guesses my film by sometime tomorrow I'll reveal it. In the meantime, picture is another clue, as is the filename.

EDIT;
Well since no-one's replied in around 24 hours, the film was The Lake of the Dead (de dodes tjern) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051569/, an underseen Norweigan horror film. Would someone like to swoop back in and take a turn?
Attachments:
lake.jpeg (89 Kb)
Post edited October 11, 2014 by JJjoinut99
That was a difficult one.
JJjoinut99: Bumping this thread to keep it alive! Completely forgot about it, but if no one guesses my film by sometime tomorrow I'll reveal it. In the meantime, picture is another clue, as is the filename.

EDIT;
Well since no-one's replied in around 24 hours, the film was The Lake of the Dead (de dodes tjern) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051569/, an underseen Norweigan horror film. Would someone like to swoop back in and take a turn?
Il start of with an easy one.
Attachments:
random.jpg (80 Kb)
*bump
More clues please!
JJjoinut99: Bumping this thread to keep it alive! Completely forgot about it, but if no one guesses my film by sometime tomorrow I'll reveal it. In the meantime, picture is another clue, as is the filename.

EDIT;
Dohogerse: Il start of with an easy one.
That's the Legend of Hell House. Pretty good horror film, and a pretty good novel too. I love Richard Matheson.