It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CaptainGyro: I just wrote about this movie for my final paper this week.
Might be hard, so I'll post a few pics
Repulsion. Great movie, hit me hard when I first saw it at the age of 11 :D
Everyone on this thread is amazing. I especially like that everyone here knows and loves their horror films (the only truly pure and sacred genre in my opinion). Without sounding too sappy (too late), I salute all of you!
CaptainGyro: I just wrote about this movie for my final paper this week.
Might be hard, so I'll post a few pics
kasieczek: Repulsion. Great movie, hit me hard when I first saw it at the age of 11 :D
Yup you are right. Nice job
And now, for something completely different.
Attachments:
Brave?
iippo: Brave?
Yes.
iippo: Brave?
kasieczek: Yes.
Yess, i want quite sure at all.

Well suppose that means I can make the next one? I assume it has to be normal movie? Not series or anything?

Anyhow as I am not certain, ill abstain from choosing some of the devilish options in my mind and settle for something traditional..for now.
Attachments:
nopoking.jpg (76 Kb)
Is it Flesh + Blood?
Strijkbout: Is it Flesh + Blood?
nope.

However tt -does- have two different names it seems and ill accept either.
I already thought so, but it is Rutger Hauer, right?
Strijkbout: I already thought so, but it is Rutger Hauer, right?
Hard to deny when you ask like that :) I am starting to think I should have chosen a bit more tricky pic.
Strijkbout: I already thought so, but it is Rutger Hauer, right?
iippo: Hard to deny when you ask like that :) I am starting to think I should have chosen a bit more tricky pic.
The Blood of Heroes

Give me a bit to find some pics for the next round.
iippo: Hard to deny when you ask like that :) I am starting to think I should have chosen a bit more tricky pic.
tinyE: The Blood of Heroes

Yar, thats it!

...I should have put that pic of just dog's skull instead - then again, maybe that would have been even more obvius for some :)
tinyE: The Blood of Heroes

iippo: Yar, thats it!

...I should have put that pic of just dog's skull instead - then again, maybe that would have been even more obvius for some :)
The skull wouldn't have helped you. I've seen that movie countless times and I know it better than I know myself. Of course, I don't really know myself, but I digress.

I've got a good pic here but I've given up on anything I post being a challenge to you folks. I'll get it on it in the next ten or so minutes.
One of these days I'm going to post a pic with the actual movie title in it somewhere, see how good we are at spotting the obvious.

Until then...
Attachments:
movie.jpg (61 Kb)