It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zjeraar: Here's mine.
da187jimmbones: Alice by Jan Svankmajer? Looks like a foreign Alice in Wonderland to me, and that's the only one I can think of that I've seen.
I was thinking the same thing. I really interested what move it is.
da187jimmbones: Alice by Jan Svankmajer? Looks like a foreign Alice in Wonderland to me, and that's the only one I can think of that I've seen.
Yes, proof

It scared the hell out of me when I was younger, but was fascinated by it too.

Your go.
Zjeraar: Here's mine.
Bueller? Bueller?
Next customer!
Attachments:
one.jpg (120 Kb)
3.jpg (111 Kb)
Post edited January 24, 2012 by da187jimmbones
da187jimmbones: Next customer!
"Try these on!" - "Look, you crazy mother-..." - "PUT THESE ON" - "HEY, STAY AWAY FROM ME" -> *five minutes of manly fisticuffs*

Carpenter's "They Live"!
Post edited January 24, 2012 by Akakij
Akakij: "Try these on!" - "Look, you crazy mother-..." - "PUT THESE ON" - "HEY, STAY AWAY FROM ME" -> *five minutes of manly fisticuffs*

Carpenter's "They Live"!
Right! Go! Go! GO!
No internet access for the next couple of days! Is this real life? I have to skip my turn this time.
This movie was better than expected. Nothing fancy, just a nice movie for a Saturday afternoon.

Third pic it won't let me upload:

more.jpg
Attachments:
sir.jpg (127 Kb)
tom.jpg (157 Kb)
Post edited January 25, 2012 by da187jimmbones
This movie is a 1 word titled, rated R thriller from 2002.
da187jimmbones: This movie is a 1 word titled, rated R thriller from 2002.
It's known in Japan as Company Man. According to IMDB it's real title is Cypher. (Had brilliant packaging here, by the way =))
bansama: It's known in Japan as Company Man. According to IMDB it's real title is Cypher. (Had brilliant packaging here, by the way =))
Right!

Go! Go! GO!
New movie!
Attachments:
bansama: New movie!
That's an apple, which means it has got to be Pirates of Silicon Valley. I never actually saw Pirates of Silicon Valley, but it makes sense, right? You know, Steve Jobs and all that.

I guess its probably stretching it a bit.
MobiusArcher: That's an apple, which means it has got to be Pirates of Silicon Valley. I never actually saw Pirates of Silicon Valley, but it makes sense, right? You know, Steve Jobs and all that.

I guess its probably stretching it a bit.
Nice try, but nope!
bansama: New movie!
Other than the old ass apple computer, is there a clue in that picture that I'm missing?