It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might it be a Peter Greenaway movie?
Maybe ZOO (A Zed and Two Noughts). It's been a while since I saw a Greenaway fim.
StarChan: Maybe ZOO (A Zed and Two Noughts). It's been a while since I saw a Greenaway fim.
No, but it's getting warmer, at least in terms of the explicit and realistic depiction of... things and actions.
The film in question is also episodic rather than following a narrative, if that helps to narrow it down.

Last three stills:
Attachments:
024.jpg (237 Kb)
025.jpg (161 Kb)
026.jpg (296 Kb)
Definitely the kind of movie I would watch, over and over and over and over, but I haven't got a clue.
Is it Creepshow? I've never seen Creepshow, but that's my guess.
No, not that one either.
And while Creepshow does share the format of the (very) loosely connected story segments and the gory parts it's definitely not the case for the overall tone.

Absolutely nothing to laugh about here, unless one has a very special kind of humour.
Subconscious Cruelty.
The IMDb plot keywords as well as the semiofficial trailer via Attack from Planet B should give an idea whether this one's something for the to-watch list or not.

Another first come, first served for the next one then, I guess.
mannefriedrich: Subconscious Cruelty.
The IMDb plot keywords as well as the semiofficial trailer via Attack from Planet B should give an idea whether this one's something for the to-watch list or not.

Another first come, first served for the next one then, I guess.
I'll put up another easy one.

Hints:
-From this decade
-Based on a True Story
Attachments:
1.png (232 Kb)
2.png (185 Kb)
Post edited June 20, 2019 by xSinghx
Hints and pics point to The Founder (the MacDonald's movie), but that would perhaps be too obvious?
StarChan: Hints and pics point to The Founder (the MacDonald's movie), but that would perhaps be too obvious?
Good guess, but doesn't fit the "-From the last decade" - bit.
StarChan: Hints and pics point to The Founder (the MacDonald's movie), but that would perhaps be too obvious?
BreOl72: Good guess, but doesn't fit the "-From the last decade" - bit.
I was actually about to ask about that, as 'last decade' is one of those expressions that have me confused: The current decade, or the previous decade?

Anyway, I feel that those fast food pics are there to throw us off scent. It might ultimately be about finer foods. If foods at all ..
StarChan: I was actually about to ask about that, as 'last decade' is one of those expressions that have me confused: The current decade, or the previous decade?

Anyway, I feel that those fast food pics are there to throw us off scent. It might ultimately be about finer foods. If foods at all ..
Well, I'm not xSinghx, so I can't say in which way he may interpret that sentence.
But for me, "from the last decade", definitely means the years 2000 to 2009.
StarChan: I was actually about to ask about that, as 'last decade' is one of those expressions that have me confused: The current decade, or the previous decade?

BreOl72: Well, I'm not xSinghx, so I can't say in which way he may interpret that sentence.
But for me, "from the last decade", definitely means the years 2000 to 2009.
Come to think of it, there may be a difference based on whether you use a determiner or not. Like, 'the last week has been a mess' (this one), or 'last week was a mess' (the week before).

Just nerdy stuff ..
Post edited June 20, 2019 by StarChan
StarChan: Come to think of it, there may be a difference based on whether you use a determiner or not. Like, 'the last week has been a mess' (this one), or 'last week was a mess' (the week before).

Just nerdy stuff ..
I'm not a native English speaker, but in the first case I'd rather say "this week has been a mess" when I mean this week.
And your second example could easily be "the last week was a mess"...thus adding the same determiner as in the first case.

But again: I'm no native Englishman, so what do I know? :)
StarChan: Hints and pics point to The Founder (the MacDonald's movie), but that would perhaps be too obvious?...

I was actually about to ask about that, as 'last decade' is one of those expressions that have me confused: The current decade, or the previous decade?

Sorry for the confusion - it was late - I meant this decade. It's not the Founder but good guess.

Next Pic Below.
Attachments:
3.png (231 Kb)