It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bodgeit: Krull?

Correct about Planet Terror as well, was a bit busy last night, only saw your post this morning.
DuskBlade: Sorry about moving on with the thread without your confirmation.

Yeah, it is Krull. I thought I picked a screenshot that wasn't too obvious, guess I was wrong.
No need to apologise, I was busy (read as watching Terminator 1&2), so I'm glad you picked up the mantle :). Wasn't sure whether I should have cropped out Rose McGowan in the pic, but I'm glad I didn't.

I recognise Alun Armstrong anywhere & I think the other one is Liam Neeson, have watched loads of films over the years, so that might be a bit of an unfair advantage.

New one
Attachments:
Bodgeit: No need to apologise, I was busy (read as watching Terminator 1&2), so I'm glad you picked up the mantle :). Wasn't sure whether I should have cropped out Rose McGowan in the pic, but I'm glad I didn't.

I recognise Alun Armstrong anywhere & I think the other one is Liam Neeson, have watched loads of films over the years, so that might be a bit of an unfair advantage.

New one
You have very good cinematic tastes :)
Bodgeit: No need to apologise, I was busy (read as watching Terminator 1&2), so I'm glad you picked up the mantle :). Wasn't sure whether I should have cropped out Rose McGowan in the pic, but I'm glad I didn't.

New one
Exhodos: You have very good cinematic tastes :)
Good taste, as in watching T 1&2 or do you recognise the film from the pic?. If you do, then you have good taste as well :).

Cheers
Bodgeit
Bodgeit: Good taste, as in watching T 1&2 or do you recognise the film from the pic?. If you do, then you have good taste as well :).

Cheers
Bodgeit
Yes, it was about the film from your last pic (subtle, isn't it...) but now that you mention it, both actually.
Bodgeit: Good taste, as in watching T 1&2 or do you recognise the film from the pic?. If you do, then you have good taste as well :).

Cheers
Bodgeit
Exhodos: Yes, it was about the film from your last pic (subtle, isn't it...) but now that you mention it, both actually.
I do like this man's early work, the later stuff isn't bad :), but there was nothing like watching those films of his. Please feel free to say the film, as you know it. I'm impressed that you have seen it :).
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Bodgeit
DuskBlade: Sorry about moving on with the thread without your confirmation.

Yeah, it is Krull. I thought I picked a screenshot that wasn't too obvious, guess I was wrong.

New one
I'm glad you didn't crop it too. The only reason I recognized the movie was because of Rose McGowan, since I've only seen the trailers.

Yes, that is Liam Neeson on the right. I just barely left him in the picture when I was cropping it.

New one
DuskBlade: I'm glad you didn't crop it too. The only reason I recognized the movie was because of Rose McGowan, since I've only seen the trailers.

Yes, that is Liam Neeson on the right. I just barely left him in the picture when I was cropping it.
This pic is not part of the quiz for others, just a reply to DuskBlade. Don't want to cause any confusion.

Liam Neeson, 2 years before Krull was made. God he loves his Sword & Sandal epics :).
Attachments:
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Bodgeit
DuskBlade: I'm glad you didn't crop it too. The only reason I recognized the movie was because of Rose McGowan, since I've only seen the trailers.

Bodgeit: This pic is not part of the quiz for others, just a reply to DuskBlade. Don't want to cause any confusion.

Liam Neeson, 2 years before Krull was made. God he loves his Sword & Sandal epics :).
I need to watch this now that you have brought it to my attention.
Will try to move this one along a bit, two new pics

Spring Clean pic NSFW maybe
Attachments:
Geez I totally forgot about this topic... It's Peter Jackson's Braindead!
Exhodos: Geez I totally forgot about this topic... It's Peter Jackson's Braindead!
You win :). Your turn

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braindead_(film)]Brain Dead[/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puvjr9kDQuU UK Trailer
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Bodgeit
Well, ok, here we go then...
Attachments:
sosa.jpg (88 Kb)
Jurassic Park? ^_^
Exhodos: Well, ok, here we go then...
John Dies @ The End?
gogamess: Jurassic Park? ^_^
Nope :)

LynXsh: John Dies @ The End?
And yes!

This is a very funny American movie. Quite crazy, good actors, the FXs are crappy but it is definitively a movie worth watching!

Your turn LynXsh!