It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emachine9643: Wtf is going on here?!
Everyone is trying to figure out what this movie is (I was going to wait until after the weekend was over to post more pics/give hints, buuut, on with the show!) :

Who is that in the back seat? If you could see her and recognize her, it would give the movie away.

post-2000 comedy
Attachments:
drealmer7:
Taxi Driver (Remake)?=p
drealmer7: For the record my GF (we prefer the term "partner")
Breja: That would freak me out. I mean, every time I'd say that word I'd think of Tubbs from Miami Vice or Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon.
The level of love between Riggs and Murtaugh is deep! One of the most beautiful non-sexual male-male relationships in film! Have you seen Maverick with Mel Gibson? Danny Glover has a cameo and their exchange is hilarious.
drealmer7:
Emachine9643: Taxi Driver (Remake)?=p
Hahah nope! Did they really do a remake of that thing? Was it a comedy?
Post edited October 04, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: Hahah nope! Did they really do a remake of that thing? Was it a comedy?
Gosh, no! I was reading some of the old pages of this thread and the drama with Fur Day and kept seeing people mention remakes and how they should see the original so when I saw your pics it just looked like a guy driving a cab so Taxi Driver popped into my head and well.... I played off of all of that=)

I'm a fan of Scorsese....
drealmer7: Hahah nope! Did they really do a remake of that thing? Was it a comedy?
Emachine9643: Gosh, no! I was reading some of the old pages of this thread and the drama with Fur Day and kept seeing people mention remakes and how they should see the original so when I saw your pics it just looked like a guy driving a cab so Taxi Driver popped into my head and well.... I played off of all of that=)

I'm a fan of Scorsese....
Haha! Okay okay! *phew* A remake of that would be, well, like most remakes in my eyes, atrocious!
low rated
drealmer7: I apparently woke his inner demon. Anger issues and immaturity is really all it is, I think. Had I any idea it would have gone so downhill, I wouldn't have engaged him. I was simply trying to figure out why he is so closed to things for no apparent reason and challenge that quality, because, well, I believe as a world community everyone has a responsibility to challenge irrational behavior/not just accept it.

For the record my GF (we prefer the term "partner") would like it known that she used to be an SG model many years ago and is quite svelt and attractive. She's even in their book, and she has a great ass.
You don't think I''m actually reading your posts dumbass7? Lol. Keep quoting me, means I don't have to find your dumb retarded ass to troll you. Maybe you can buy a life off ebay or something, asshole. Fuck off. Oh and make sure to overpopulate the world some more with your runts, just what the world needed, more assholes in it.

No offense ment to anyone else, this guy has pissed me off.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: No offense ment to anyone else, this guy has pissed me off.
No, no. It's ok. We're just never going to treat you seriously, or with anything resembling respect, if it's all the same to you.
low rated
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
low rated
bad_fur_day1: No offense ment to anyone else, this guy has pissed me off.
Breja: No, no. It's ok. We're just never going to treat you seriously, or with anything resembling respect, if it's all the same to you.
Oh noes! I've lost the respect of a bunch of forum avatars! You welcome to join the fun Breja.
Tauto: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Agreed, what a bunch of losers.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
drealmer7: (after a brief power interuption...we're back to the show!)

...Comedy, not telling the decade yet!
Right we need to get the thread back on track. Unfortunately I have no idea, thought the dude in the first one kind of looks like the one character in The Wanderers, a cool greaser film, but I'm guessing this film is from much later, perhaps early 90s?

Time for a hint?
@bad_fur_day1

You may not mean any offenxe to anyone else, but by going into every thread you spot drealmer7, even from months ago, and making such posts you end up being disrespectful to us all.

Both you and drealmer7 made your personal insults, and whatever point you wanted to make; staying out of each other's way in the forum from now on is a good thing for everyone.
Matewis: Right we need to get the thread back on track. Unfortunately I have no idea, thought the dude in the first one kind of looks like the one character in The Wanderers, a cool greaser film, but I'm guessing this film is from much later, perhaps early 90s?

Time for a hint?
drealmer7 already hinted in this post that it's a "post-2000 comedy".
Post edited October 04, 2015 by InfraSuperman
More hintage I suppose! It's perverse but done maturely and intelligently. The director has made more than a dozen movies.
Attachments:
Those last two big hints gave it away for me. :P

It must be A Dirty Shame, by John Waters.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Those last two big hints gave it away for me. :P

It must be A Dirty Shame, by John Waters.
Yes, that's it! I gave it away too fast! There just were almost no guesses going on! Well, good job! Your turn!