It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LOL I give out the director's name and it's still not good enough to get a correct guess! The last time that happened it was with a Frederick Wiseman film, which is sad but I can kind of understand since he's really obscure (more documentary fans NEED to watch his films though). Still I didn't expect it for a John Waters film. I guess I give up now. The film was Desperate Living. Whoever posts next can do the next guess.
Oh I could have looked around on IMDB and such and could probably have guessed the right movie, but I wanted somebody who actually knows/likes John Waters movies to give the right answer.
The chain is broken.

The game must go on.
Attachments:
BUMP with a hint.
Attachments:
DarkoD13: BUMP with a hint.
An amityville movie? A psycho sequel?
DarkoD13: BUMP with a hint.
dracomage1996: An amityville movie? A psycho sequel?
No, sorry. It does have a supernatural theme, though.
dracomage1996: An amityville movie? A psycho sequel?
DarkoD13: No, sorry. It does have a supernatural theme, though.
Hint?
DarkoD13: No, sorry. It does have a supernatural theme, though.
dracomage1996: Hint?
A third picture, I guess.
The movie is new(ish).

And a forth one before I go get some sleep.
Attachments:
Post edited April 15, 2013 by DarkoD13
dracomage1996: Hint?
DarkoD13: A third picture, I guess.
The movie is new(ish).

I can't quite remember the title, but i'm gonna wing it with my guess. Is it called House of the Devil?
I can't confirm since I'm not the person who posted the photos but yea I would have guessed that film as well. He's a pretty good director, I also liked The Innkeepers.
DarkoD13: A third picture, I guess.
The movie is new(ish).

haydenaurion: I can't quite remember the title, but i'm gonna wing it with my guess. Is it called House of the Devil?
Yes, it's the House of the Devil. Your turn!
haydenaurion: I can't quite remember the title, but i'm gonna wing it with my guess. Is it called House of the Devil?
DarkoD13: Yes, it's the House of the Devil. Your turn!
Oh good, I actually remembered. I was going to guess the John Water one as i've seen it but forgot its title.

Alright, here's a more recent anime that will likely be easy to guess.
Attachments:
haydenaurion: Alright, here's a more recent anime that will likely be easy to guess.
Paprika ?
Post edited April 16, 2013 by JouinUP
haydenaurion: Alright, here's a more recent anime that will likely be easy to guess.
JouinUP: Paprika ?
Correct! Yes, apparently Gabe Newell was too busy appearing in anime to finish Half-Life 3, lol.

Your turn!
Next
Attachments:
paradox.jpg (13 Kb)
1.jpg (21 Kb)
Post edited April 16, 2013 by JouinUP