It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TVs_Frank: This might be a gimme, this might be hard. Either way, definitely older than Touch of Evil.
da187jimmbones: Probably way off here, but is it Gunga Din
This film most definitely wasn't nominated for any awards. Although, it had a Ward....
da187jimmbones: Probably way off here, but is it Gunga Din
TVs_Frank: This film most definitely wasn't nominated for any awards. Although, it had a Ward....
You Nazty Spy? It had Moe HoWARD playing HItler in it. That's the right answer , even if it's wrong dagnabbit
Post edited November 04, 2012 by CaptainGyro
CaptainGyro: You Nazty Spy?
Nope. Although, that Hitler later played Hitler in a short that was essentially that Three Stooges short.
Ward, as in Ward Bond? Hitler-- Dead or Alive?
Post edited November 04, 2012 by desnoscross
What is this movie? Alright, I saw this a few years ago on TV and it just popped into my head a few weeks ago and i cant figure it out.

Three astronauts, A white male, black male, and white female, go into space. Something happens i can't remember, but basically the White male and female have aliens inside them. The guy astronaut goes around having sex with women and they instantly have the babies. They age really fast and he winds up having like 50. They put the female in a lab and he comes to break her out. They go to this place and these other people kill the male and it ends with her in the back of what i think is an ambulance and something with a cat and she gets pregnant,the end.
desnoscross: Ward, as in Ward Bond? Hitler-- Dead or Alive?
I'm not the poster of the pic but yes that's it. I already did a search and the pic fits.

Goshdern it, earlier I did a search for "actors named Ward " and the results gave me Ward Bond near the top of the first page, but I ignored it for some reason. Maybe because I was looking for actors with Ward as the last name
Post edited November 04, 2012 by CaptainGyro
ElizzyEnvy: What is this movie? Alright, I saw this a few years ago on TV and it just popped into my head a few weeks ago and i cant figure it out.

Three astronauts, A white male, black male, and white female, go into space. Something happens i can't remember, but basically the White male and female have aliens inside them. The guy astronaut goes around having sex with women and they instantly have the babies. They age really fast and he winds up having like 50. They put the female in a lab and he comes to break her out. They go to this place and these other people kill the male and it ends with her in the back of what i think is an ambulance and something with a cat and she gets pregnant,the end.
Species 2, methinks.
desnoscross: Ward, as in Ward Bond? Hitler-- Dead or Alive?
Yes, that is indeed it. Sorry, woke up and got distracted by the Bears game!
If it is indeed my turn, here goes, will post hints should anybody end up even remotely stumped.
Attachments:
Post edited November 04, 2012 by desnoscross
Here's from another sci-fi movie featuring humans, aliens, and hostile enviroments.

This one may be hard ;)
Attachments:
Methinks we have two on the go at once here.
It's clearly meant to be desnoscross' turn, since he correctly answered the one from the previous person in the chain.

ElizzyEnvy just posted in this thread trying to figure out a movie he couldn't remember the title for, not posting a picture riddle. Solei answered with what he thinks is the correct title. This is completely separate from the chain and does not mean it is Solei's turn.
desnoscross: If it is indeed my turn, here goes, will post hints should anybody end up even remotely stumped.
How about some hint?
desnoscross: If it is indeed my turn, here goes, will post hints should anybody end up even remotely stumped.
tarangwydion: How about some hint?
Absolutely. This film has 4 words in its name, and features the patriarch of a particularly well-known bloodline of actors.
arrrgh I think I've seen that movie, that guy driving looks especially familiar but I can't remember who he is