It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magdalene123: This picture is not from any film, but it has the strongest clue to one of the recent hugely acclaimed films by critics and was also nominated for Oscars.
Black Swan?
Darklands: Snip
bansama: Kill List

Someone else can post the next movie.
You're right. Next I'll post something easier.
Since Magdalene123 has not replied to any of the current guesses, and I'm hoping I'm right, to keep the thread moving I'm going to go ahead and post some movie pics.
Attachments:
enemies.jpg (63 Kb)
evil_kids.jpg (113 Kb)
goodguy.jpg (84 Kb)
Post edited September 19, 2012 by chao8971
chao8971: Since Magdalene123 has not replied to any of the current guesses, and I'm hoping I'm right, to keep the thread moving I'm going to go ahead and post some movie pics.
Zebraman?
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Jaime
chao8971: Since Magdalene123 has not replied to any of the current guesses, and I'm hoping I'm right, to keep the thread moving I'm going to go ahead and post some movie pics.
Jaime: Zebraman?
Yeah that is Zebraman, your go.
OK, new one:
Attachments:
01.jpg (41 Kb)
Jaime: OK, new one:
La Aventura? Probably not but it's all that comes to mind.
No, sorry.
OK, another pic. It's an extremely famous movie, but I'm trying to find images that don't immediately give it away.
Attachments:
01.jpg (214 Kb)
02.jpg (32 Kb)
Post edited September 22, 2012 by Jaime
the island
Jaime: OK, another pic. It's an extremely famous movie, but I'm trying to find images that don't immediately give it away.
La dolce vita?
kasieczek: La dolce vita?
Bingo!

Your turn.
New riddle.
Attachments:
bzzzt.png (246 Kb)
Demolition Man?
The Matrix?