It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kasieczek: Here's my riddle.
Split Second (1992)
SCPM: Split Second (1992)
That's right.
Okay here's the clue.
Attachments:
pic.jpg (15 Kb)
SCPM: Okay here's the clue.
Alexander Nevsky?
SCPM: Okay here's the clue.
da187jimmbones: Alexander Nevsky?
No, this movie came out nearly 30 years later. I'm sure you're all familiar with the name of the guy in the last picture. Maybe someone will recognize him from his wine commercial? Another hint is that Mel Gibson's Braveheart took inspiration from the battle scene in this movie. Here's another pic.
Attachments:
pic2.jpg (30 Kb)
Post edited August 16, 2012 by SCPM
SCPM: No, this movie came out nearly 30 years later. I'm sure you're all familiar with the name of the guy in the last picture. Maybe someone will recognize him from his wine commercial? Another hint is that Mel Gibson's Braveheart took inspiration from the battle scene in this movie. Here's another pic.
Chimes at Midnight?
SCPM: No, this movie came out nearly 30 years later. I'm sure you're all familiar with the name of the guy in the last picture. Maybe someone will recognize him from his wine commercial? Another hint is that Mel Gibson's Braveheart took inspiration from the battle scene in this movie. Here's another pic.
kasieczek: Chimes at Midnight?
Yep!
Next one.
Attachments:
kasieczek: Next one.
Four Rooms?
Post edited August 16, 2012 by SimonG
SimonG: Four Rooms?
Correct.
Next one (I had to scourge the net, as I don't have the movie available)

But it is simply the greatest movie ever made!
Attachments:
bosnia.jpg (22 Kb)
SimonG: Next one (I had to scourge the net, as I don't have the movie available)

Red Dawn?
SimonG: Next one (I had to scourge the net, as I don't have the movie available)

da187jimmbones: Red Dawn?
WOLVERINES!!!

*ahem*

I mean, yes!
I'm surprised they haven't made an Alas, Babylon movie yet. Hopefully they never will.

Anyway, that is not some kind of hint. Here are the pictures:
Attachments:
pic1.jpg (102 Kb)
pic2.jpg (118 Kb)
Post edited August 17, 2012 by da187jimmbones
A couple more:
Attachments:
untitled1.jpg (254 Kb)
untitled2.jpg (318 Kb)
Post edited August 17, 2012 by da187jimmbones