It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess it's my turn, maybe this was already up here, I don't know, as I have not followed the game.
Attachments:
jdyer1012: Hardware.
Never heard about that movie before. Looks quite interesting.
jdyer1012: Hardware.
tarangwydion: Never heard about that movie before. Looks quite interesting.
If you have netflix online or know someone who does you can stream it.
jdyer1012: I guess it's my turn, maybe this was already up here, I don't know, as I have not followed the game.
It will be soon time to add new clues or images....
jdyer1012: I guess it's my turn, maybe this was already up here, I don't know, as I have not followed the game.
Birth of a Nation (1915) (I think...)
amok: Birth of a Nation (1915) (I think...)
Right, your turn.
Let's stick to classics a little then.
Attachments:
amok: Let's stick to classics a little then.
Heaven can wait?
amok: Let's stick to classics a little then.
JMich: Heaven can wait?
Unfortunately heaven have to wait a little longer, it is not correct... Good guess though.
amok: Good guess though.
Especially considering I don't recall seeing "Heaven can Wait", only reading a plot synopsis. But the movie looks really familiar...
amok: Good guess though.
JMich: Especially considering I don't recall seeing "Heaven can Wait", only reading a plot synopsis. But the movie looks really familiar...
mm, there are similarities in plot (vaguely...), however Heaven can wait is from late 70's (I think), this one is from.... a bit earlier.
Post edited June 06, 2012 by amok
It's "a matter of life and death" good movie scenes on earth are in colour while scenes set in limbo/heaven are in B&W it all adds to the atmosphere..
I'll pass my go onto Jmich though since I don't have time to pic hunt :P
Post edited June 06, 2012 by wodmarach
wodmarach: It's "a matter of life and death" good movie
I'll pass my go onto Jmich though since I don't have time to pic hunt :P
it is correct, so I guess it is Jmich's turn.
amok: however Heaven can wait is from late 70's (I think), this one is from.... a bit earlier.
Actually, there are quite a few Heaven can Wait results, but I meant the 1943 one. Now to go picture hunting.
Done picture hunting, now to upload them.
I really hope you won't need that much time to guess this one.
Adding the 3rd one
And final picture
Attachments:
deadspace.jpg (105 Kb)
payday.jpg (93 Kb)
skyrim.jpg (91 Kb)
Post edited June 06, 2012 by JMich