It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Artemis_E: Well........... Way of the samurai 2 to be exact - but well enough;D
your turn!
Not sure how hard might this be, but oh well...
Attachments:
Artemis_E: Well........... Way of the samurai 2 to be exact - but well enough;D
your turn!
xiongmao: Not sure how hard might this be, but oh well...
Airborne Ranger

Proof:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/c64/airborne-ranger/screenshots/gameShotId,87917/
(or very close to it!)

OK new riddle attached, its a game I never heard of before it was mentioned in another thread here - Seemed like a good excuse to post this crazy, crazy scene from it:
Attachments:
Post edited September 18, 2012 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Airborne Ranger
Yup, that's right.
Fever_Discordia: Airborne Ranger
xiongmao: Yup, that's right.
I edited my post to issue a new challenge at the bottom of the last page, BTW, in case anyone missed it...
I've no idea... but I now have this urge to know what in hell is that game! So.... bumping this, hoping someone more enlightened knows it.
WireHead: I've no idea... but I now have this urge to know what in hell is that game! So.... bumping this, hoping someone more enlightened knows it.
Well *I* know what it is so that's one person at least, the poster that first mentioned it in the 'Instabuy' thread would be another one! Hopefully that narrows it down for everyone!
I saw it towards the bottom of the second page of the 'Instabuy' thread
Have most people lost interest in this forum game now? *sigh*
Fever_Discordia: Have most people lost interest in this forum game now? *sigh*
It gets boring when people cheat :X
Fever_Discordia: Have most people lost interest in this forum game now? *sigh*
FraterPerdurabo: It gets boring when people cheat :X
Ah killed by tineye? Sad!
Fever_Discordia: Ah killed by tineye? Sad!
Yeah, there's no real point because it's a lot of effort to install a game in order to take a screen from it and then upload it here. It's much easier to use google images and post something from there, but then people just do a reverse search, defying the whole point of the game.
I just realized how to troll this thread. Ask a dev for an exclusive screenshot from a yet-unreleased game.
awesome.jpg
Starmaker: I just realized how to troll this thread. Ask a dev for an exclusive screenshot from a yet-unreleased game.
awesome.jpg
I think we already had that, with Resonance.
Edit: Yeap, post 8304
Post edited September 21, 2012 by JMich
Starmaker: I just realized how to troll this thread. Ask a dev for an exclusive screenshot from a yet-unreleased game.
awesome.jpg
Even without exclusive screenshots it's pretty simple to find a game that's virtually guaranteed not to be guessed correctly.
By looking around in gamedev contests for example.

Fever_Discordia: OK new riddle attached, its a game I never heard of before it was mentioned in another thread here - Seemed like a good excuse to post this crazy, crazy scene from it:
That should be Cosmology of Kyoto.
awesome.jpg
JMich: I think we already had that, with Resonance.
Edit: Yeap, post 8304
Exclusive screenshots, not tineyeable. This one has been floating around the internets since at least 2009.
Starmaker: Exclusive screenshots, not tineyeable. This one has been floating around the internets since at least 2009.
People here can get pretty damn creative with finding solutions :)

Also, I think we've had one game only thus far that no-one bothered guessing? Was some random Star Trek clone or something along the lines of that.