It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CaptainAppleMan: "This ist a training area!"

Loving the typo there, lol.
kalirion: Nah, its just German :)
What's the term for a jumble of English and German (the equivalent of say Spanglish or Franglais)? Because that's what it is!
FraterPerdurabo: What's the term for a jumble of English and German (the equivalent of say Spanglish or Franglais)? Because that's what it is!
Our English teacher used to call it Germarican when ever we used German grammar with English words. I still do it. ;-P
FraterPerdurabo: What's the term for a jumble of English and German (the equivalent of say Spanglish or Franglais)? Because that's what it is!
SimonG: Our English teacher used to call it Germarican when ever we used German grammar with English words. I still do it. ;-P
Wouldn't that be something like "Our English teacher call it Germarican used to, whenever we German grammar with English words used. I do it still"? Or something like that? It's been many years since high school German for me...
mistermumbles: Edit: Found one. It took me a while to even remember the name of this game. I'm sure some of you do know this one.
This is Oxyd (I think the first one) -- which I played for ages back in the days :).

I will look for another screenshot, might take a few minutes.

Edit: got one - I hope this one is not too special.
Attachments:
shoot.png (13 Kb)
Post edited June 18, 2012 by Xonea
Xonea: This is Oxyd (I think the first one) -- which I played for ages back in the days :).

This is probably to special.... Emil ist am Zug? Google translate makes that "Emil is on the train"....
Correct translation would be "It's Emil's turn".

Google translation sucks!
SimonG: Our English teacher used to call it Germarican when ever we used German grammar with English words. I still do it. ;-P
We actually call it "Denglisch", epitomised by the phrase:

"If you go me on the nerves I will throw you in the gully and do the lid on and you never come back to the daylight."

Actually it goes "If you go me on the Nerven I will throw you in the Gully and do the Deckel druff and you never come back to the Tageslicht", but people probably wouldn't have understood.
Xonea: This is Oxyd (I think the first one) -- which I played for ages back in the days :).

Looks like Ballerburg...never played it myself though, it's just that there have been so many clones...
Post edited June 20, 2012 by jamyskis
jamyskis: Looks like Ballerburg...never played it myself though, it's just that there have been so many clones...
And I would say you are correct ---> Evidence

My vote - Feel free to post next one.
Then here we go...
Attachments:
sex_games.png (416 Kb)
jamyskis: Then here we go...
Breathless on Amiga. That was a good one. I remember it being toothed as a Doom beater when it came, after all you could look up and down.
jamyskis: Then here we go...
amok: Breathless on Amiga. That was a good one. I remember it being toothed as a Doom beater when it came, after all you could look up and down.
Indeed. Still is an absolute classic. You're on, I'm off to bed.
amok: Breathless on Amiga. That was a good one. I remember it being toothed as a Doom beater when it came, after all you could look up and down.
Ah dammit, you beat me to it! It's rare when I know these lol. It's your turn.
EC-: Ah dammit, you beat me to it! It's rare when I know these lol. It's your turn.
Lets see if you get this one then:
Attachments:
doom5.jpg (125 Kb)
9 hours gone, time for a hint? We are still on the Amiga.
EC-: Ah dammit, you beat me to it! It's rare when I know these lol. It's your turn.
amok: Lets see if you get this one then:
Axe Cop the game?