It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And next
Attachments:
amok: And next
Everblue 2.
Drelmanes: Everblue 2.
Correct. Your turn.
I'm looking for a strategic naval warfare game. Preferably, WWI or WWII fleet action. Something like SSI's Warship or Battlecruiser, or Microprose' Taskforce 1942. So far, all I can find are arcade like games. Anyone know of anything that can scratch my itch?

Thanks!
Zandolf: I'm looking for a strategic naval warfare game. Preferably, WWI or WWII fleet action. Something like SSI's Warship or Battlecruiser, or Microprose' Taskforce 1942. So far, all I can find are arcade like games. Anyone know of anything that can scratch my itch?

Thanks!
Er... wrong thread?
Zandolf: I'm looking for a strategic naval warfare game. Preferably, WWI or WWII fleet action. Something like SSI's Warship or Battlecruiser, or Microprose' Taskforce 1942. So far, all I can find are arcade like games. Anyone know of anything that can scratch my itch?

Thanks!
Matchstickman: Er... wrong thread?
ok. excuse me.
Zandolf: ok. excuse me.
It's not a biggie, but you might encounter more success by making a new thread!
I assumed you had open multiple windows and accidentally typed into this one, was I wrong?
Because even a cursory glance at any post in this thread would have shown this is not a 'suggest a game' thread but a 'guess what game this screenshot is from' thread, as suggested you would have better luck if you started your own thread, more people are likely to look at it than a silly old forum game thread.

I was trying to bring it to your attention in a non-'threatening' manner, did I err?
Post edited May 13, 2012 by Matchstickman
new riddle please :)

Thanks!
While this was the wrong thread to post this, I can still come with 3 suggestions:
Naval War: Arctic Circle, Pacific Storm & Harpoon.
Matchstickman: I assumed you had open multiple windows and accidentally typed into this one, was I wrong?
Because even a cursory glance at any post in this thread would have shown this is not a 'suggest a game' thread but a 'guess what game this screenshot is from' thread, as suggested you would have better luck if you started your own thread, more people are likely to look at it than a silly old forum game thread.

I was trying to bring it to your attention in a non-'threatening' manner, did I err?
I think that was a straight apology - I don't think the guy was meaning to sound sarcastic or defensive. I don't think it was a 'Well, Excuuuuuse ME!1111!1!!!!', just an 'oops, sorry'
Skreczi: new riddle please :)
Ok, next game:
Attachments:
xcom.jpg (153 Kb)
Matchstickman: I assumed you had open multiple windows and accidentally typed into this one, was I wrong?

Threatening, no. Your first post to me was polite. I apologized for miss posting using 3 words to keep it short and not to disrupt your thread. You had to take it further, insulting me in the process. I tried to avoid posting anything by PM'ing my question to someone else.

I was reading another thread and I saw someone commenting about war games, which was what I was looking for, someone I could PM and not have to deal with posters like you. I PM'd the person and asked the question. The person suggested I post the question here. He mentioning the amount of posts made in this thread while writing: "some people in that forum have heard of just about every game going." So I posted the question here. My mistake. I acknowledged my mistake.

So, what's your purpose with the insulting response to my apology?
Zandolf: Threatening, no. Your first post to me was polite. I apologized for miss posting using 3 words to keep it short and not to disrupt your thread. You had to take it further, insulting me in the process. I tried to avoid posting anything by PM'ing my question to someone else.

I was reading another thread and I saw someone commenting about war games, which was what I was looking for, someone I could PM and not have to deal with posters like you. I PM'd the person and asked the question. The person suggested I post the question here. He mentioning the amount of posts made in this thread while writing: "some people in that forum have heard of just about every game going." So I posted the question here. My mistake. I acknowledged my mistake.

So, what's your purpose with the insulting response to my apology?
I meant no insult, where did I do so?
Drelmanes: Ok, next game:
wat is this i dont even...

That's pretty wacky.