It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zandolf: So, what's your purpose with the insulting response to my apology?
I certainly don't think Matchstickman wanted to insult you and I can't interpret anything he said as insult.

Drelmanes: Ok, next game:
Looking at it I am glad I don't know what game is it. :-)
I don't know what it is. But it looks incredible.
Skreczi: new riddle please :)
I'm not even sure that IS a game - looks more like a government warning about the potential effects of the latest 'legal high' to hit the streets!
The spiky haired guy is obviously incredibly turned on by either the bald guy's behind, or by pyramids, or by both.
We need some serious hinting for this one ...
Skreczi: new riddle please :)

'Serious hinting' please
ta
I guess that if no hints show up soon, someone else will have to post a new screenshot, to prevent this thread from dying.
Funny comments.
Okay, it seems nobody have any idea what is this, then I'll give a hint:

Developer: Rokumendo.
Drelmanes: Funny comments.
Okay, it seems nobody have any idea what is this, then I'll give a hint:

Developer: Rokumendo.
Hell, even a Google search on the developer doesn't help me come up with anything on this game. A little too obscure.
Post edited May 16, 2012 by mistermumbles
It's none of those?
Its seems to be one of 3 games in a series, but I'm not sure which one, so I'll go with the first one (I think):

Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan: Shijou Saikyou no Dogeza
kalirion: Its seems to be one of 3 games in a series, but I'm not sure which one, so I'll go with the first one (I think):

Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan: Shijou Saikyou no Dogeza
Yes, that's the name. Short name huh?
All right, next one:
Attachments:
raiden.jpg (269 Kb)
Time for a large hint - this game is currently available for purchase in a lesser known indie bundle.
kalirion: Time for a large hint - this game is currently available for purchase in a lesser known indie bundle.
Infinity Danger

Proof

EDIT: New game, one of my favorites recently. If nobody gets it in a day or so, I'll post a screen that sure to give it away.
Attachments:
Post edited May 19, 2012 by Wraith