It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: I didn't think it was that obscure, although it is definitely underrated and often overlooked.

FOURTH HINT:

This screenshot contains a 'googleable' dead giveaway.
SimonG: Unlimited Adventures

Honestly, I've never heard of this game. And even with the Forgotten Realms hint in the screenshot I wouldn't have found it that very fast if you had not given the '93 hint.

But sure a damn good pick! Good work.
I had ninja'd you just in case you hadn't noticed - I'm just popping out for 10mins now - I'll post a new game when I get back, assuming we're correct...
Fever_Discordia: Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures
Yep, that's it. It's basically SSI's predecessor of the Neverwinter Nights idea. A game to create your own adventures with, in the style of their Goldbox games like "Pool of Radiance" etc. (hence the similarity to Buck Rogers and Krynn). It was only meant to create fantasy D&D adventures with, but like NWN it's got its own creative (and still active!) modding community which has greatly enhanced its possibilities over the years.

The first screenshot was an example of a modded ('hacked') module set in a custom superhero universe, "SuperDead" by hans. The last screenshot is from "Heirs to Skull Crag", the campaign that shipped with the editor.

This definitely belongs on GOG, if only for the huge amount of excellent fan-made modules available for it. Everyone who showed an interest in this game should immediately go to the wishlist and vote for it! :D

Your turn, Fever_Discordia!
Post edited November 26, 2011 by Leroux
low rated
Fever_Discordia: I had ninja'd you just in case you hadn't noticed - I'm just popping out for 10mins now - I'll post a new game when I get back, assuming we're correct...
I've noticed it and I'm quite glad, because I have no clue what I could post...
OK here's an 8-bit classic - appolgies those those who weren't even born yet!
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: OK here's an 8-bit classic - appolgies those those who weren't even born yet!
Alleykat

I wasn't born yet back then but no apologies necessary :P
Fever_Discordia: OK here's an 8-bit classic - appolgies those those who weren't even born yet!
Thiev: Alleykat

I wasn't born yet back then but no apologies necessary :P
That's the one, oh newly blued one
I thought of it because, not for a while now, but Alley Cat was posted in this thread a few times but never Alleykat AFAIK!
Fever_Discordia: I thought of it because, not for a while now, but Alley Cat was posted in this thread a few times but never Alleykat AFAIK!
Finding games that weren't posted already is getting harder ;)
Next one:

Hint: It's an Amiga game.
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2011 by Thiev
Siecje: Yes and it is an adventure game, made by the same people as Syberia and I am surprised it is not on this site.
guayar: Hmm I do not agree. I think Schizm series was made by Polish studio Detalion: Reah, Schizm and Schizm 2 for example.

Syberia was done by Microïds

I love Schizm series by the way :)
Are they not both done by the adventure company?
an easy one
Attachments:
fkyea.gif (50 Kb)
Post edited November 27, 2011 by l0rdtr3k
low rated
l0rdtr3k: an easy one
Not your turn!

Anyway it is Goldeneye (emulated), I cede my fake turn back to Thiev to bring everything back in order.
Post edited November 27, 2011 by SimonG
didn't notice sorry
l0rdtr3k: an easy one
SimonG: Not your turn!

Anyway it is Goldeneye (emulated), I cede my fake turn back to Thiev to bring everything back in order.
SimonG: I cede my fake turn back to Thiev to bring everything back in order.
Enough time passed without any guess. Post something new :)
low rated
Thiev: Enough time passed without any guess. Post something new :)
As your blueness commands!

What was it anyway? Tbh, it took me several tries to notice that it wasn't a fps RPG like LoL ;-).
Attachments:
Post edited November 28, 2011 by SimonG
Area 51
Thiev: Enough time passed without any guess. Post something new :)
SimonG: As your blueness commands!

What was it anyway? Tbh, it took me several tries to notice that it wasn't a fps RPG like LoL ;-).
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Area 51
Nope