It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dominic998: Excalibur 2555AD?
Fever_Discordia: Yeppers!
I thought that one was goin to last longer than 9 mins too - had many of you heard of that thing?
I *think* I remember playing a demo with a vague recollection of a british guy repeatedly telling me incessantly to "Find my medeh-pack". Never played the full version though. Any good?
lightnica: The Lords of Midnight.
Correct. Sorry for the late reply (I was sleeping).
Dominic998: Excalibur 2555AD?
I thought that one was goin to last longer than 9 mins too - had many of you heard of that thing?
I remember early images and some comments like "similar to Quake" :D
ceeker: I *think* I remember playing a demo with a vague recollection of a british guy repeatedly telling me incessantly to "Find my medeh-pack". Never played the full version though. Any good?
No, really not, couldn't get it working years ago under XP either, let alone Win7!
Max_R: I remember early images and some comments like "similar to Quake" :D
Really? More like a Tomb Raider / Deathtrap Dungeon ripoff really
Post edited November 02, 2011 by Fever_Discordia
its your turn :) we are waiting for a riddle :)
Skreczi: its your turn :) we are waiting for a riddle :)
It's been two days already, I'd say it's fair game for anyone who wants to start the game again.
if you don't mind... :)

not a very difficult one I guess...
Attachments:
silkworm.jpg (24 Kb)
keremix: if you don't mind... :)

Novastorm?
keremix: if you don't mind... :)

kalirion: Novastorm?
congrats
All right, next one (probably even easier):
Attachments:
kalirion: All right, next one (probably even easier):
Decap Attack!
16-bit cartridge-y goodness
kalirion: All right, next one (probably even easier):
Matchstickman: Decap Attack!
16-bit cartridge-y goodness
Correct!
I.... am out of ideas right now; someone want to grab my turn so as to not slow down the game?
sure
Matchstickman: I.... am out of ideas right now; someone want to grab my turn so as to not slow down the game?
here we go!
Attachments:
hoodie.jpeg (262 Kb)
Post edited November 03, 2011 by crdy123
I love those early hardware 3D games - there's such a contrast between the strong and accurate lines, and the low detail, blurry textures.