It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

crdy123: sure
Matchstickman: I.... am out of ideas right now; someone want to grab my turn so as to not slow down the game?
crdy123: here we go!
Re-Volt?
crdy123: sure

here we go!
kalirion: Re-Volt?
Correct! your turn
All right, I'm guessing this one will be harder than the last few. Or I could be completely wrong...
Attachments:
kalirion: All right, I'm guessing this one will be harder than the last few. Or I could be completely wrong...
looks like some epic 320x240 pixelated goodness.
kalirion: All right, I'm guessing this one will be harder than the last few. Or I could be completely wrong...
Stellar Conquest, I believe. (The name could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was Stellar something. I got it in a bargain bin collection of games. Wasn't very deep, but it was actually kinda fun in a casual way.)
LiquidOxygen80: Stellar Conquest, I believe. (The name could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was Stellar something. I got it in a bargain bin collection of games. Wasn't very deep, but it was actually kinda fun in a casual way.)
You're actually correct! I expected this one to last longer too :(
Yeah, it was a GREAT time waster game. I'd still fire it up if I could find it. X_x
LiquidOxygen80: Yeah, it was a GREAT time waster game. I'd still fire it up if I could find it. X_x
Well there is a shareware version you can google up - thats how I took the screenshot myself.

In any case, it's your turn!
Alright! Keeping in the shareware strategy game spirit!

Guess this!
Attachments:
iseeyou!.jpg (170 Kb)
LiquidOxygen80: Alright! Keeping in the shareware strategy game spirit!

Guess this!
Imperial Conquest. :)

edit - Imperial Conquest 2, actually, I think.
Post edited November 05, 2011 by ceeker
LiquidOxygen80: Alright! Keeping in the shareware strategy game spirit!

Guess this!
ceeker: Imperial Conquest. :)

edit - Imperial Conquest 2, actually, I think.
That's correct! Your turn.
Here we go.
Attachments:
ceeker: Here we go.
...the United States nuclear football game? Hell if I know, but I want to know the game so i can check it out ;D
Rohan15: ...the United States nuclear football game? Hell if I know, but I want to know the game so i can check it out ;D
Hehe. I'm planning to do a remake of it.
Balance of Power?