It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cold Zero????
JudasIscariot: Cold Zero????

Still wrong.
Cat, post a pic of a random enemy in the game if nobody can get it in a couple hours. That should seal the deal.
Post edited September 13, 2009 by Wraith
JudasIscariot: Cold Zero????
Catshade: Still wrong.

Daikatana
Post edited September 13, 2009 by Skreczi
Catshade: Still wrong.
Skreczi: Daikatana

Bingo!
That's complete bullshit. Brotherhood of Steel is crappier than Daikatana.
Stop. Who would give the Riddle of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other screen he see.
What... is this page!
What... is his nick!
What... is the name of the game on the screen!
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (44 Kb)
Skreczi: Stop. Who would give the Riddle of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other screen he see.
What... is this page!
What... is his nick!

I know the game, and I know the nickname of the character, if that's what you mean. As for the page, I don't understand. Anyway, the nick is Point Man and the game is FEAR I think.
Post edited September 13, 2009 by Aatami
Skreczi: Stop. Who would give the Riddle of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other screen he see.
What... is this page!
What... is his nick!
Aatami: I know the game, and I know the nickname of the character, if that's what you mean. As for the page, I don't understand. Anyway, the nick is Point Man and the game is FEAR.

Just a nitpick, but isn't that the expansion Extraction Point?
What... is this page!
What... is his nick!
Aatami: I know the game, and I know the nickname of the character, if that's what you mean. As for the page, I don't understand. Anyway, the nick is Point Man and the game is FEAR I think.

First of that was Monty Python and the Holly Grail Bridgekeeper stile :( Is that was that bad? ;,, (
Second yes it is F.E.A.R. and no - not Extraction, basic game. Aatami was right.
Answer were:
1. GOG
2. Aatami
3. F.E.A.R.
;)
But your answer counts :)
Skreczi: First of that was Monty Python and the Holly Grail Bridgekeeper stile :( Is that was that bad? ;,, (
;)

I laughed at the reference, don't worry! I thought everyone would know that, if not from "The Holy Grail" then from Fallout 2.
ARTHUR: It is Arthur, King of the Britons.
KEEPER: What is your quest?
ARTHUR: To seek the Holy Grail.
KEEPER: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
ARTHUR: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
KEEPER: What? I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh!
BEDEMIR: How do know so much about swallows?
ARTHUR: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king you know.
Skreczi: First of that was Monty Python and the Holly Grail Bridgekeeper stile :( Is that was that bad? ;,, (
;)
Andy_Panthro: I laughed at the reference, don't worry! I thought everyone would know that, if not from "The Holy Grail" then from Fallout 2.

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film Approves! :D
Post edited September 13, 2009 by JudasIscariot
Andy_Panthro: I laughed at the reference, don't worry! I thought everyone would know that, if not from "The Holy Grail" then from Fallout 2.
JudasIscariot: Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film Approves! :D

Large møøse on the left hand side of the screen
in the third scene from the end, given a thorough
grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level
Geography by BO BENN
Aatami: I know the game, and I know the nickname of the character, if that's what you mean. As for the page, I don't understand. Anyway, the nick is Point Man and the game is FEAR I think.
Second yes it is F.E.A.R. and no - not Extraction, basic game. Aatami was right.
Answer were:
1. GOG
2. Aatami
3. F.E.A.R.
;)

I had the suspicion that it was from Monty Python, but I wasn't too sure lol. I guess i'm a tad slow on this particular thing. Anyway, this one should be relatively easy.
Attachments:
pure.jpg (30 Kb)
this is funny, i just reinstalled this a few hours ago. Vampire the masquerade: redemption.
Amazing game. But I will let somebody else pick a new one. I'm not good with internet, I do not even now how to post pics :s