It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, here's a game:
Attachments:
killzone.png (41 Kb)
Drelmanes: Okay, here's a game:

Alien 3
Genesis version: proof
Post edited September 13, 2009 by DarthKaal
DarthKaal: Alien 3

Yes, you are right.
Your turn now.
Should be easy.
Attachments:
DarthKaal: Should be easy.

Star Wars: Jedi Arena
I know I am right (checked) so please DarthKaal pso another riddle - I am going to sleep now :) Cya ^^
Post edited September 13, 2009 by Skreczi
DarthKaal: Should be easy.
Skreczi: Star Wars: Jedi Arena
I know I am right (checked) so please DarthKaal pso another riddle - I am going to sleep now :) Cya ^^

Congrats and good night ;)
So, here's another one.
Attachments:
robocop3.png (75 Kb)
thething.png (71 Kb)
Two new pics
Those screens, as well as the two posted earlier, are from the opening sequence. If nobody find, I'll post in-game screens.
Attachments:
darkcity.jpg (55 Kb)
It reminds me of Flashback, for some reason, but I don't think that's it.
For some reason my mind keeps saying Syndicate even though I've only played it for 5 minutes.
ARGH, the art style is so familiar. It's pissing me off because I feel like I should know what this is, but none of the screens seem familiar.
Post edited September 14, 2009 by Wraith
Also wanted to say Syndicate wars but I think the Intro is more 3D-like...
You people don't know your Syndicate. Redeem yourselves by going to vote for it.
Not Flashback. Not Syndicate.
Stay tuned, more screen soon (when I have time)
Navagon: You people don't know your Syndicate. Redeem yourselves by going to vote for it.

Well, obviously I don't know it since I only played 5 minutes of it :P
I did play Syndicate Wars for Playstation and it was fun enough, but the original Syndicate didn't like my DOSBox at the time.
Wraith: Well, obviously I don't know it since I only played 5 minutes of it :P
I did play Syndicate Wars for Playstation and it was fun enough, but the original Syndicate didn't like my DOSBox at the time.

Syndicate requires over 1GB RAM to run smoothly through DOSbox, unfortunately. It's too awesome for anything less than that. Wars was pretty good, but it got too easy later on given the ultra powerful weapons you could research.
Wraith: Well, obviously I don't know it since I only played 5 minutes of it :P
Navagon: Syndicate requires over 1GB RAM to run smoothly through DOSbox, unfortunately. It's too awesome for anything less than that. Wars was pretty good, but it got too easy later on given the ultra powerful weapons you could research.

RAM wasn't the problem, it just kept crashing. Probably cause I got it off of a random abandonware site back in the day. Anyways, post new pics so I can either kick myself in the head or find a way to play it since it kinda looks interesting.