It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright then.
Attachments:
seadogs.jpg (14 Kb)
Leroux: The Fool's Errand?
PaterAlf: Damn, I didn't think that it would be that easy. :(
I was too late to get it, but I, too, recognized it on sight.
Those Cliff Johnson games were great.
*bump*

The current picture shouldn't be that hard to guess, it's from a well known game, but showing a not so well known character in it! :)
C'mon, you may count on me impatiently waiting for someone else to take over (and you'd be right!), but I won't post any other pictures as long as nobody even tries to guess the current one. Even someone who has never played the game should be able to guess it, going off the clues in the picture. Just try to narrow it down. ;)
Attachments:
seadogs.jpg (14 Kb)
Leroux: C'mon, you may count on me impatiently waiting for someone else to take over (and you'd be right!), but I won't post any other pictures as long as nobody even tries to guess the current one. Even someone who has never played the game should be able to guess it, going off the clues in the picture. Just try to narrow it down. ;)
Maybe one of the Drakensang games?
Iain: Maybe one of the Drakensang games?
And which one of those would be your guess, if you take a look at how I named the picture? ;)
Iain: Maybe one of the Drakensang games?
Leroux: And which one of those would be your guess, if you take a look at how I named the picture? ;)
Looking at it the visuals do look like River of Time rather than The Dark Eye

I have been playing that recently but don't recall seeing a bear or dog!!
Iain: Looking at it the visuals do look like River of Time rather than The Dark Eye

I have been playing that recently but don't recall seeing a bear or dog!!
Yep, it's The River of Time. The bear is just a "Helpful Paw" summoned by party member Fayris, but the pug seems to be the pet of the captain who's steering the PC's ship, a bit later in the game. It's strolling around deck occasionally, and I actually caught the little bugger pissing on the rail one time. :D

Anyway, your turn!
Post edited February 19, 2016 by Leroux
ok, so next one, should be pretty easy as picked the most recognisable version of the game
Attachments:
greeny.gif (8 Kb)
Iain: ok, so next one, should be pretty easy as picked the most recognisable version of the game
Dominator.
Iain: ok, so next one, should be pretty easy as picked the most recognisable version of the game
robocop83: Dominator.
Yep certainly is, your go
Next:
Attachments:
next.jpg (189 Kb)
I'm pretty sure I know what that is, but I don't want to get the next turn again. XD
robocop83: Next:
Stanley Parable??
robocop83: Next:
Austrobogulator: Stanley Parable??
Yes! Your Turn.