It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Here's another obscure one...
The background is obviously from Doom (or is it Doom 2?), but I cannot remember the level... Is this from a particular well-known mod?
Austrobogulator: Here's another obscure one...
muntdefems: The background is obviously from Doom (or is it Doom 2?), but I cannot remember the level... Is this from a particular well-known mod?
You're very much on the right track.
*beep* *boop* *beep* ...
Doom 2 Master Levels? Because those are the only "official" mods I haven't played, I think, and the screenshot doesn't look familiar. Although that has nothing to say really, I've played so many mods and most memorable are the things happening in them, the architectures kind of blur together ;-)
toxicTom: Doom 2 Master Levels? Because those are the only "official" mods I haven't played, I think, and the screenshot doesn't look familiar. Although that has nothing to say really, I've played so many mods and most memorable are the things happening in them, the architectures kind of blur together ;-)
Yep, that's it. The level is Black Tower.
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it. The level is Black Tower.
Guessed by exclusion... :-)

Let's see... probably fairly easy.
Attachments:
toxicTom: Guessed by exclusion... :-)

Doesn't look familiar. Endless Space perhaps?
Matewis: Doesn't look familiar. Endless Space perhaps?
No. Sorry.
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it. The level is Black Tower.
toxicTom: Guessed by exclusion... :-)

Well I have a few guesses. It looks a bit like galaxy on fire but it also reminds me of haegemonia or homeworld. This is a good one, i like these kind of games
joseegreg: Well I have a few guesses. It looks a bit like galaxy on fire but it also reminds me of haegemonia or homeworld. This is a good one, i like these kind of games
No, sorry.

It's a GOG game, btw.
Darkstar One maybe?
Iain: Darkstar One maybe?
No. Sorry.
toxicTom: Let's see... probably fairly easy.
Celestial dreadnoughts from <span class="bold">Starpoint Gemini 2</span> ?
Exactly! Your turn. :-)
Alright!  Here's the next one :
Attachments:
surprise.jpg (155 Kb)