It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Yup, that's the one.
Damn, I wanted to stop doing this! :D

Ok, next.
Attachments:
Mighty Jill Off. The name was on the tip of my tongue, so I ended up looking up Super Meat Boy characters >_>
Austrobogulator: Mighty Jill Off. The name was on the tip of my tongue, so I ended up looking up Super Meat Boy characters >_>
Correct!
:D
Attachments:
glover.png (31 Kb)
Austrobogulator: :D
*hits screen*
Darn picture won't load. All it's showing is some brown blob at the bottom of the scre-
...oh.....wait...
Devil Daggers possibly?
Iain: Devil Daggers possibly?
Devil Daggers definitely!
Sorry folks been a bit busy, so here is the next one
Attachments:
toasty.jpg (91 Kb)
No guesses in 2 days so how about another screenshot?!
Attachments:
strange.jpg (439 Kb)
I was close to guessing it but then my impatience disqualified me as I made use of Google's image search, and now I'm pretty sure I know the solution. If I'm correct, I could have found it own my own and it is a known German / Polish co-production. That's what started my search - excluding all the average score "similar to big hit, but not quite as good" German or European hack and slash or action RPG games. ;)
Blood Knights?
kalirion: Blood Knights?
I think the same studio is involved in some way or other, just for a different title. ;)
Post edited February 29, 2016 by Leroux
Not quite

The first shot is a little missleading as it does not have a female lead character, that just happens to be a cutscene involving her.

One of the producers behind The Witcher 2 was involved with this

There is a sequel planned already but the second involved developer is not included this time round

Another pic from cutscene this time with main character
Attachments:
hellooooo.jpg (240 Kb)
Post edited February 29, 2016 by Iain
Leroux: I think the same studio is involved in some way or other, just for a different title. ;)
Hint:  She was the last woman here.  ;-)
Leroux: I think the same studio is involved in some way or other, just for a different title. ;)
_Slaugh_: Hint: She was the last woman here. ;-)
Now I'm more confused than before! XD