It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogibeer: I don't know if it was here or not but i used to love this game

Crusader: No Remorse. I absolutely LOVE that game! I so want it on GOG.
Of course, it could also be the sequel, Crusader: No Regret. They look pretty much identical, and I don't remember if that level if from one or the other.
Post edited April 03, 2009 by Wishbone
of course you're right. It would be awesome to have it here.
Right. Here's a really old (but good) one.
Attachments:
And it was Crusader:No Remorse. I've forgotten to write it. And with this one i have no idea..
Vagabond is going to come
Or have an aneurysm that he wasn't the one to answer it
No idea what yours is wishbone, looks vaguely familiar but nothing distinctive enough to get my memory working
Post edited April 03, 2009 by Aliasalpha
Missione Alandia?
My bet would be Sanxion. It would be a pretty safe bet, I think. :-)
Ok, proof here:
[url=]http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=2217[/url]
Be sure to listen to the music. :-)
Edit: New game. These pictures are NOT from the original version, but from a recently released (commercial) remake.
Attachments:
awesome.jpg (131 Kb)
awesome2.jpg (27 Kb)
Post edited April 04, 2009 by Zeewolf
Oh come now, that's just too easy.
The remake should DEFINITELY be on GOG
Yeah, but maybe someone who didn't know about the remake will see it and buy it to support the original developer. It's only 7 euro... :-)
Zeewolf: Yeah, but maybe someone who didn't know about the remake will see it and buy it to support the original developer. It's only 7 euro... :-)

Well surely the same would apply if it was on GOG, I'd pay $10 for it
Sure, but if it doesn't show up here I still hope people will buy it. It's a great remake of a fantastic game.
True but it'd be out of this world if GOG could get it. I prefer buying all my old games from one source so I don't have to remember where the hell I got a specific game from
Zeewolf: My bet would be Sanxion. It would be a pretty safe bet, I think. :-)

W8 W8 W8 W8
Compared to this [url=]http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=21014[/url] I was right as well!!! How come??
Post edited April 04, 2009 by jaehsa
Games sometimes get released with different names in different places, earlier in this there was a game called Street Hassle (top class beat em up) which was apparently also released under the name Bop & Rumble in america, presumably they can't handle the idea of being hassled on the street...