It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strange. Sanxion is the original name of the game, it seems this Pubblirome/Game 2000-company released a number of games for the Italian market, and changed their names.
Aliasalpha: True but it'd be out of this world if GOG could get it. I prefer buying all my old games from one source so I don't have to remember where the hell I got a specific game from

Fair enough (hehe). Personally, I prefer to buy games from the original sources if I can - that way I know the creators get a higher percentage of the money I pay.
Post edited April 04, 2009 by Zeewolf
Zeewolf: My bet would be Sanxion. It would be a pretty safe bet, I think. :-)
jaehsa: W8 W8 W8 W8
Compared to this [url=]http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=21014[/url] I was right as well!!! How come??

It is Sanxion, or rather, that is the name I know it under, but it does seem that it was released under the other title as well. That'll teach you to link to proof of your guess ;-)
But still, you did actually guess correctly, even if nobody knew, so I say it's your turn. To make it official, I hereby guess that Zeewolf's game is Another World / Out Of This World, and pass my turn to you :-)
And if anyone has never played Another World, they need to do so.
Post edited April 04, 2009 by Wishbone
Allrighty'o!
Name That Game
Attachments:
That's even easier than my game - Wing Commander. :-)
It's Saturday afternoon, I'm bit lazy ;) Anyways scored.
Your turn.
Ok. This is a hidden gem from a very well known developer.
Attachments:
bud.gif (22 Kb)
Wow, that hooker must be good, she's drained his stamina before he even starts.
Does the next section start with waking up in a bathtub of ice?
Circuit's Edge (Proof).
Never played it (the name of the hotel made it easy to find), but I do remember seeing it around places.
Now to find a new game to post...
Correct. Developed by Westwood Studios and published by Infocom. As I said, a hidden gem - I'd buy it on GOG in a heartbeat. Just hope it's not too old for them....
Here's my next game, another easy one, this time it's a roguelike that I remember playing (and being frustrated by) quite often when I was younger.
Attachments:
351308.png (14 Kb)
No idea. I suddenly got the urge to play Nethack again, though. This thread is dangerous....
Since it's been a while, maybe another screenshot would help. One of the interesting things about this game (series) is the four first person views, one in front, one behind, and one on each side. The upside was that you could see all around you, the downside was that you could become surrounded by enemies....
Attachments:
351311.png (29 Kb)
Nah I've got no idea what this one is, you play a 4 eyed bloke do you?
It looks... home made. Is this a commercial game?
Well, that one didn't go so well. It's Moraff's World, a shareware roguelike game released in 1991.
For our next attempt, I give you another Strategy game from the 90's that I still go back and play every now and then.
Attachments: