It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarm: I don't want to have to get a Mac. :(
toxicTom: Then just get an iPhone :-P
I'll stick with oranges thank you.
toxicTom: Then just get an iPhone :-P
Tarm: I'll stick with oranges thank you.
But... they just can't compare!
Tarm: I'll stick with oranges thank you.
toxicTom: But... they just can't compare!
Exactly!
toxicTom: I guess the forum software needs irony tags ;-)
Dow-ho sorry, too subtle for me, I guess!
In my defense, it probably wasn't good for the thread for the last post made to be prompting you to take a go when it wasn't your go because people who just strolled in wouldn't have bothered checking through and just left again...
Austrobogulator: I hope you like jpegs :o
So for convience: The riddle linked above is current and unsolved. And I'm mighty curious what it is.
toxicTom: So for convience: The riddle linked above is current and unsolved. And I'm mighty curious what it is.
Ghorpm's guess of 'Jewel Thief' at the top there isn't correct then?

Actually, looking it up, I'm pretty sure it IS correct
http://raebear.net/comp/jewelthief.html
Post edited November 02, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
toxicTom: So for convience: The riddle linked above is current and unsolved. And I'm mighty curious what it is.
Fever_Discordia: Ghorpm's guess of 'Jewel Thief' at the top there isn't correct then?
That's for Austrobogulator to decide. But you are right, I had forgotten about that answer.
And googling it ( +game, otherwise you will get some Indian movie) produces the exact image. So I guess Ghorpm has it right.
Strange that I never heard of this game. And I thought my knowledge of 90's games was encyclopaedic.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by toxicTom
Ghorpm: Jewel Thief
Yep, it's Jewel Thief.
Nope, it's not Crysis 4 o_o
More or less the same date of release...
Attachments:
metal.jpg (53 Kb)
Rockstar ate my hamster?
Tarm: Rockstar ate my hamster?
No.

The game I posted is from 90s not 80s ;) It's Windows 3.xx version to be more exact :)
Austrobogulator: Yep, it's Jewel Thief.
I never got to play that one. I had a Best of Windows Entertainment Pack CD that said it was included, but instead had a different game that wasn't listed. I can't remember which one it was now.

Ghorpm: More or less the same date of release...
At first I thought it was Paper Airplane for DOS, but this looks a little more advanced.
Ghorpm: More or less the same date of release...
Exoanthrope: At first I thought it was Paper Airplane for DOS, but this looks a little more advanced.
You are pretty close nonetheless
Exoanthrope: At first I thought it was Paper Airplane for DOS, but this looks a little more advanced.
Ghorpm: You are pretty close nonetheless
Since you mentioned it's on Window's 3.x, after a little Googling the fourth result lead me to Glider.
Ghorpm: You are pretty close nonetheless
Exoanthrope: Since you mentioned it's on Window's 3.x, after a little Googling the fourth result lead me to Glider.
Yup, it's your turn!